Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What evidence does Wilder have Povetkin is on steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said he knew ppl that worked in his camp and did suspicious crap

Comment

I think it's because of how devastating he's looked recently. I don't blame Wilder for being a bit suspicious though. I mean Povetkin went the distance with Firtha and he struggled against Marco Huck, he's 35 years old now and looking better than ever before. Now that might have something to do with a new trainer. We've seen Cotto's career rejuvenated at 34 thanks to Freddie Roach and I think he's looking better now than he ever did before. But physically, maybe it's just me, Povetkin also looks in much better shape now than he did before. He looks like he's added muscle.

If he wants testing then I think Povetkin should agree and make the fight and prove that he's not on anything.

Comment

None, absolutely none. All this does is make him look like a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          Is this a ploy to duck Povetkin? Teddy atlas saw deep talent in povetkin, just because he knocked fools out cold left and right doesn't mean he's roiding. I seriously think his technique is responsible for his KO's not strength.
          He's using the Floyd play book , he will just wait until Povetkin is wash up or knock out to face him , so to avoid the fight just accuse him of steroids. If anyone used steroids it was Wilder he was a 200 pound Ethiopian looking Motherphucker during the Olympics today he's put on 20 pounds of muscle and had trouble dropping 200 pound guys in the amateurs and today he drops larger guys

Comment

Working...
          X