No announcement yet.

Mr Capone-e On Bumping into Pernell Whitikar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
    Im saying if Capone-E seen Whitaker high as a kite drunk the night before the fight its very,very bad news for Judah.
    Why? Is it a tag team match?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Dude is the guy in your avi for real or is that an altered pic.. Dang..

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        Dude is the guy in your avi for real or is that an altered pic.. Dang..
        I honestly dont know. Wish I did.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          If what this Mexican Capone-E says is true then Pernell Whitaker is acting like a true African American, Drinking, bumming cigarettes, and falling asleep late and waking up late.

Just shows the total lack of unprofessional-ism by Whitaker, Now I really hope Zab gets bombed out by Khan.

Comment

If what this Mexican Capone-E says is true then Pernell Whitaker is acting like a true African American, Drinking, bumming cigarettes, and falling asleep late and waking up late.

Just shows the total lack of unprofessional-ism by Whitaker, Now I really hope Zab gets bombed out by Khan.
            If what Capone-E says is true then he is acting like a true pakKi being suicidal for a wrong cause in pride of a false identity. Talking to pernell like that could have gotten him killed.

Comment

I don't know who this Capone-e is but he sounds like a bum who is probably stretching the truth.

Maybe Sweet Pea couldn't sleep because this is one of the biggest fights of the year and he went out for a walk and got some drinks. I don't see what the problem is. Now if he was getting hammered right before the fight than that would be a different story.

Comment

there was no need for that bollocks....................

Comment

fuck you you racist piece of shit

you and all the racist fucks on this website, if you're racist or say racist shit and you read this post then consider this a big FUCK YOU to you too

For Your information there are PLENTY of black people whom I know personally and know of who handle their business the right way. your fear, ignorance and hatred may not allow you to see it that way but it is that way. stereotypes are pure ignorance, each individual is different

BTW what the fuck is the problem with Pernell being awake at 5 am and asking for a cigarette, he paid his dues, he did his job and trained his fighter to his best ability and just happened to want a cigarette, what is so bad about that? you guys need to pull your head out of your asses man ya act like it's Pernell who is fighting

another thing y'all need to hop off this Capone guy balls, for all you know he could be another fake and even if he isn't you don't get props for disrespecting Pea

Comment

An old Whitaker, drunk and everything would STILL fuck this wannabe paisa up.

Comment

Why was Copone-e up at 5 A.M.?

Comment

Working...
                      X