Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WikiLeaks: "The coming months will see a new world, where global history is redefined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] WikiLeaks: "The coming months will see a new world, where global history is redefined

Stan Schroeder Stan Schroeder – Mon Nov 22, 1:21 am ET

WikiLeaks has announced an important release on its Twitter account, claiming it'll be seven times bigger than the Iraq war logs, which are widely considered to be the biggest military leak in history.

"Next release is 7x the size of the Iraq War Logs. intense pressure over it for months. Keep us strong" was the message posted to the Wikileaks Twitter account earlier today.

The message was followed by an even bolder statement two hours later: "The coming months will see a new world, where global history is redefined."
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/mashable/201..._iraq_war_logs

Iraq, 9/11. Secret weapons, Afghanistan, drug trade,

What could it be? It's a big statement they made

Comment

Honestly, I am really excited,

Wikileaks have placed their entire reputation and credibility with this statement; they promised big they must deliver big,

Comment

Maybe its about the Time Traveler in the Charlie Chaplin dvd extra.

Comment

Is it about the victim that the founder of wikileaks allegedly raped?

Comment

why can't they just tell us whats going to happen exactly

Comment

Jack Duckworth died

Comment

I don't get it. Let me be as precise as possible as to avoid confusion: how was it the "biggest"? Was it the amount of documents? Where is the respect for Daniel Ellsberg and The Pentagon Papers? You have to be ****ing kidding me. Maybe they should have someone older, or simply more informed, then the imbecile they have authoring these dog**** faux-news articles on Y!.

E

Comment

G-Dogs is getting unbanned?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    G-Dogs is getting unbanned?

I have a feeling it just means more paper, i can't read all dat.

Comment

Working...
                    X