Cris Cyborg: Gina Carano Lacks Heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cris Cyborg: Gina Carano Lacks Heart

http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.c...no-lacks-heart

Gina Carano was doing an important work on the growth of the female MMA on the United States, but then she “disappeared” since she was defeated by you. Some of her coaches said she might not even fight MMA again. How do you see it?

Cris Cyborg: What happened was that Gina was used to win all the time, but then she lost that fight. In my opinion, she should keep training. To lose is something that happens to everyone. I believe she lacked heart to keep on doing it. MMA is growing more and more, with or without her… Of course it’d be better with her, but other girls will come. Strikeforce’s investing on women, there was a belt dispute between Marloes Coenen and Sarah Kaufmann, and it was a good fight, it proved that women also have good techniques. I thought I was a better fight than the bout between Nick (Diaz) and KJ Noons… They just did the exchange part, while the girls did the stand-up game and also the ground game. We’ll have our own place there.

Shes the female version of Prince Naseem, one loss knocked the wind out of her sails.

Comment

No Cyborg, she lacks testosterone....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        No Cyborg, she lacks testosterone....

Comment

She can always do ****.

Comment

i'd bang both at the same time.

i would love to bang gina from the backside, while cyborg shoves her tranny dick up my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              i'd bang both at the same time.

i would love to bang gina from the backside, while cyborg shoves her tranny dick up my ass.
              It's a huge clit!

Comment

Good line kaps. I was just gonna say Cyborg lacks estrogen, but yours is definitely better.
                Last edited by Anthony342; 11-20-2010, 04:16 PM.

Comment

you guys are being pretty sexist, in case you don't already know.

Comment

Whether we do or not, we obviously don't care. Anyway, it sounds like from her comments that Christiane Cyborg Santos knows that women's MMA sorely needs someone as marketable as Carano for it to grow and improve. Other girls might come along, but who and when? There were guys that didn't know much about MMA or hardly ever watch it that would watch Gina Carano fights. One of my friends even used to tell me that. Also sounds like she's trying to bait Gina into making a comeback so Cyborg could rematch her, knowing it'll be another big fight for women's MMA and maybe a decent moneymaker for the two of them.

By the way, am I the only one who thinks the ref should've let that first round end before stopping that fight? If I am, it could just be me being biased.

Comment

Working...
                    X