Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blacks dont wanna eat Papa John’s no mo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Papa John's is some bull*****. I'd rather have dominos tbh!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Nobody should be fired for something so minor.

Papa John is innocent
      Didn't he call someone a ******? Doesn't seem very professional in a work environment. Just my opinion.

Comment

Who wants to eat papa johns at all? I don’t eat pizza but when I did it was by far the worst. Shat tasted plain as hell even digernios was better hell even lil ceasars is lol real niqgas never fucced with papa johns to begin with it’s always been horrible they been looking for a excuse to change the brand for a while and I knew John was a bigot since the Peyton commercials.

Comment

Barbecue chicken with garlic sauce is my favorite there.
          My go too usually when im home alone and dont want to cook I order a large the works pizza and replace the beef with tomatoes and add extra cheese, pan style, well done, extra sauce, hot wings, and a soda and im good.

literally I think every other pizza place pizza is nasty, only other place I will eat pizza beside some mom and pops spots here is little ceaser that most bestest is surpising good too.

people hate on papa johns but i honestly cant see how, compared to other fast pizza joints papa johns gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            My go too usually when im home alone and dont want to cook I order a large the works pizza and replace the beef with tomatoes and add extra cheese, pan style, well done, extra sauce, hot wings, and a soda and im good.

literally I think every other pizza place pizza is nasty, only other place I will eat pizza beside some mom and pops spots here is little ceaser that most bestest is surpising good too.

people hate on papa johns but i honestly cant see how, compared to other fast pizza joints papa johns gets my vote.

yeah, papa johns is the best fast food pizza

Comment

"No mo"

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Papa johns about to introduce a fried chicken pizza and watermelon breadsticks
                I could go for a fried chicken pizza and watermelon shake.

Comment

African Americans are just as racist, if not more.

I just wanna say slavery was over 100 years ago. Get the fuk over it .

.......Aaaand still, white people have to bring up race!

Comment

**** I want a pizza right now...

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Who wants to eat papa johns at all? I don’t eat pizza but when I did it was by far the worst. Shat tasted plain as hell even digernios was better hell even lil ceasars is lol real niqgas never fucced with papa johns to begin with it’s always been horrible they been looking for a excuse to change the brand for a while and I knew John was a bigot since the Peyton commercials.
                      Nah Papa Johns was good like 10+ years ago. Then the FDA came around and made them start using the same garbage frozen then thawed out ingredients other pizza places were using and they have been trash ever since

Comment

Working...
                      X