This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    just excitedly looked up who spuds are trying to sign and saw.......jack grealish? what in the ****?

looks like toby and dembele are off
    Fxck em. Both are brittle and getting on.

Could do with adequate replacements and not just ones for the future. Pretty sick of having to wait for a player to develop after we sign them.

Comment

• Season's over before it began lads, may as well give us all the trophies now.

Comment

• On paper City aren’t insurmountable because a fair few of their players you wouldn’t really be fussed about. But they’re greater than the sum of their parts. You would think that their midfield like El Fenomeno says with an older Fernandinho, even an older Silva, KDB being forced backwards, Otamendi is flawed I know Fenomeno rates but I wouldn’t want him at Chelsea, Stones is Stones, Laporte is a question mark, Mendy had a bad injury. Walker has always had a mistake in him.

You can do that with any side but I’d be surprised if City won the league again easily.

History says they probably won’t win the league at all.

I’d probably bet on City but if someone blew them out of the water I wouldn’t be surprised.

Comment

• Back to normality .

Comment

• I don’t think Chelsea will mount any sort of challenge this year though. Nor do I think Spurs will.

I think the top 6 might become the top 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Back to normality .
              Phew.

That said, I loved Harry Maguire before but the one hangover of the World Cup will be me rooting for Gravy Veins to reaffirm his status as the greatest defender in the game.

Will someone buy that c.unt please?

If we can get Drinkwater, we can bring the farmhand in. Instead of Singha beer at half time we could serve pints of Bisto.

Maguire is my favourite player since Dennis Wise.

I love the confused looks when he ambles into the box. Like ‘fu.ck is this brute’. Whilst they’re attempting to mark him you know they’re contemplating whether to ask him to smash up their asbestos garage with his bare hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Ł66 million for a keeper though.

I’d want him chipping in 15 goals a season
                I was gonna say

Oblak release clause increased from 50 to €100M this is getting stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
                  Season's over before it began lads, may as well give us all the trophies now.
                  What did I tell you when you signed Ox?

He'll find some form, then pick up a long-term injury. Rinse and repeat.

He's going to miss the whole season. I kind of feel for the lad tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Phew.

That said, I loved Harry Maguire before but the one hangover of the World Cup will be me rooting for Gravy Veins to reaffirm his status as the greatest defender in the game.

Will someone buy that c.unt please?

If we can get Drinkwater, we can bring the farmhand in. Instead of Singha beer at half time we could serve pints of Bisto.

Maguire is my favourite player since Dennis Wise.

I love the confused looks when he ambles into the box. Like ‘fu.ck is this brute’. Whilst they’re attempting to mark him you know they’re contemplating whether to ask him to smash up their asbestos garage with his bare hands.
                    He really is a new national hero.

Never forget him turning up with his gear in a bin bag for his first England call up, looking like he'd just got off from his plastering day job.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                      What did I tell you when you signed Ox?

He'll find some form, then pick up a long-term injury. Rinse and repeat.

He's going to miss the whole season. I kind of feel for the lad tbh.
                      I'm gutted tbh.. he's done much better than I expected. Our squad if pure filth now doe soe it doesn't matter too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X