No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eduardo Hernandez Targets Francisco Vargas Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eduardo Hernandez Targets Francisco Vargas Eliminator

Oswaldo Kuchle, promoter of the World Boxing Council youth super featherweight champion Eduardo '' Rocky '' Hernandez, is seeking a fight for his boxer to go up against former champion Francisco ''Bandido'' Vargas, as a key step on the way to challenging WBC super featherweight champion Miguel "Alacran" Berchelt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hernandez is the real deal! he'll take out vargas in a war!

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
      hernandez is the real deal! he'll take out vargas in a war!
      He has won half the battle with that million dollar smile! Seems like a good guy. Look forward to seeing him fight!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        He has won half the battle with that million dollar smile! Seems like a good guy. Look forward to seeing him fight!
        mexican boxing has been really not that great and out of all the cats ive seen this guy is the real deal even after getting shot and getting sent to the hospital the kid recovered and fought last night against marlyn cabrera and KOed him in the first. i really hope am not wrong !

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
          mexican boxing has been really not that great and out of all the cats ive seen this guy is the real deal even after getting shot and getting sent to the hospital the kid recovered and fought last night against marlyn cabrera and KOed him in the first. i really hope am not wrong !
          That speaks volumes for his character. I think all Mexican fighters should watch all the tapes of JCC and Sal Sanchez because they were amazing and a fighter can learn something from their different styles.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            That speaks volumes for his character. I think all Mexican fighters should watch all the tapes of JCC and Sal Sanchez because they were amazing and a fighter can learn something from their different styles.
            i agree! i feel like mexican boxing kinda shut off when barrera,morales n marquez retired! i hope this new generation would learn something from these great warriors!

Comment

Working...
            X