Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs. Prime Antonio Margarito.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Dude, Margarito walked into Cotto's titanic shots, one of the most head snapping punches I've seen in a fight, CONSTANTLY and Crawford is an inferior puncher to Cotto.
    Who did Cotto beat/stop at 140/147 for him to be labeled a big puncher?

Comment

Margarito would fuk him up.

Fuk crawford. Worst dressed, fkin no personality having boring motherfuekr. I laugh when people say he is the next ppv superstar in boxing..

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        Crawford is faster and more skilled, but Margarito was taller, naturally bigger and could apply pressure. Who would win?
        Idk. But i’d love to see it.
        How would boxers handle prime margo really? I think you gotta tie him up and be stronger than him like mosley did.

I don’t see crawford being able to do that

Comment

Crawford, clear decision...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Margarito would fuk him up.

Fuk crawford. Worst dressed, fkin no personality having boring motherfuekr. I laugh when people say he is the next ppv superstar in boxing..
            Yep, Margarito would **** him up because you don't like the way he dresses and because he doesn't say what you want to hear. Great breakdown of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Dude, Margarito walked into Cotto's titanic shots, one of the most head snapping punches I've seen in a fight, CONSTANTLY and Crawford is an inferior puncher to Cotto.
              What is your proof that Crawford is an inferior puncher to Cotto? Because you said it? Crawford is just as accurate a puncher if not more and seem to pack as much power. Like I said Cotto couldn't deal with Margarito's pressure and ended up taking a knee. Does Crawford seem like the type that would take a knee? Come on man.
              Last edited by HarvardBlue; 07-15-2018, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                Crawford is faster and more skilled, but Margarito was taller, naturally bigger and could apply pressure. Who would win?
                You mean "prime" Margarito that fought with plaster wraps?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Who did Cotto beat/stop at 140/147 for him to be labeled a big puncher?
                  He lost to Pacquiao so his fans made him out to be King Kong.

Comment

I think it would basically be Margarito/Mosley just minus the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                      He lost to Pacquiao so his fans made him out to be King Kong.
                      He also lost to Mayweather, so your point? Are we going to fanboy this one out? Because you seem to like bringing it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X