No announcement yet.

I saw this happening not impressed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Who forgot Lucas went down over 20 times in his career, he’s almost 36, and he’s already been retired before. I hope manny retires too but he probably won’t all I know is Crawford would whoop his ass right now.
    Why are you so salty? Matty still had something, Pac man looked explosive for his age.

This is the "I've always hated manny" interpretation of what happened. What a tool you are. Fun fight too

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      He better stay away from Mikey Garcia TC Lomo Spence Thurman, anyone else he can win the fightr, the bunch I named can all stop him like JM did and Id hate to see him go out like that.

LM is one thing the top guys are something else, speed kills giving LM no chance, but that wont be there against faster much better guys, you how to make a Horse run faster, run it against slower horses.
      I agree he can't compete with Bud or Spence either now. But Mikey and Khan are 50/50 fights. Loma would have his hands full. PAC will be 45 by the time Thurman is ready to fight anyone with a pulse again.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        Why are you so salty? Matty still had something, Pac man looked explosive for his age.

This is the "I've always hated manny" interpretation of what happened. What a tool you are. Fun fight too
        No your Matty had nothing and what am I salty about I actually know Manny.

Comment

You think he’s really going to drop to 135? Come on now..
          He walks around in the low 140s. However he probably would not go to 135, but a possible CW at 138.

Comment

It was a good performance. But at the same time Matthysse seems shot, he was less than impressive in the fight previous to this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              He walks around in the low 140s. However he probably would not go to 135, but a possible CW at 138.
              Loma is a natural 130 while most guys drop weight to make weight he already went up a class he has no buisiness in he can’t go much higher.

Comment

Pacquiao should stay away from the elite fighters at 147 in my opinion. If he wants to fight again he should pick another Matthysse type opponent for a farewell event in the Philippines and go out with a win. He's really got nothing else to prove.

Comment

I too predicted it that Matthysse wouldn't go the distance.

Comment

Who forgot Lucas went down over 20 times in his career, he’s almost 36, and he’s already been retired before. I hope manny retires too but he probably won’t all I know is Crawford would whoop his ass right now.
                    Sorry you were not impressed but I don't know why not. Pacquiao absolutely slaughtered him and won every round and knocked him out. What more can he do? I doubt Crawford could have done it any better.You say you know Crawford would whoop his ass right now. You really don't know Crawford would win. You only think he would win and I'll bet you have been wrong before on picking the winner of fights.Even if Crawford did whoop his ass so what? Crawford is a naturally bigger man by at least 10 pounds and he is 30 to Manny's 39. You say Lucas is almost 36. If we are going by almost Pacquiao is almost 40 and still 4 years older. You say Lucas has been down over 20 times in his career. I am sure that is not true. Garcia knocked him down and Postol knocked him down so that's 2 knockdowns. In what fights did the other 19 or more knockdowns of Lucas happen? They did not happen. Most fans are happy that a great old over the hill champion score a fine victory over a past prime but still dangerous opponent.You are so upset by Pacquiao's win that you have to start a thread demeaning his win and saying that Crawford who is a great fighter in his prime would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Sorry you were not impressed but I don't know why not. Pacquiao absolutely slaughtered him and won every round and knocked him out. What more can he do? I doubt Crawford could have done it any better.You say you know Crawford would whoop his ass right now. You really don't know Crawford would win. You only think he would win and I'll bet you have been wrong before on picking the winner of fights.Even if Crawford did whoop his ass so what? Crawford is a naturally bigger man by at least 10 pounds and he is 30 to Manny's 39. You say Lucas is almost 36. If we are going by almost Pacquiao is almost 40 and still 4 years older. You say Lucas has been down over 20 times in his career. I am sure that is not true. Garcia knocked him down and Postol knocked him down so that's 2 knockdowns. In what fights did the other 19 or more knockdowns of Lucas happen? They did not happen. Most fans are happy that a great old over the hill champion score a fine victory over a past prime but still dangerous opponent.You are so upset by Pacquiao's win that you have to start a thread demeaning his win and saying that Crawford who is a great fighter in his prime would beat him.
                      Manny will be good till he’s 60 I sparred with some dudes who were passed champs who were 50 and they’re still good catching me but let’s be honest he’s dragging on right now.. He beat horn and got screwed he’s going out on a high note here enough is enough I don’t want see the homey taking another L in the likes of Crawford or Loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X