No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez, Two-Time Gold Medalist, Defects Cuba Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Yea I’ve been saying the same Robeisy out of all the Cuban amateurs has that style that will transition well into the pros.
    My only concern is his height. He’s only 5’5”, which will limit his ability to rise in weight to a good division. I don’t see him effectively going past lightweight. Anyway, I see him doing well within his natural zone.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Actually good think he’s not in Canada because those French Canadians are a shady bunch.
      I get it. That's supposed to be an insult because you assumed that I'm french Canadian. Again, talking before you think, and replying for the sole purpose of being salty. Good one. Man down! I got served! You've wounded my pride. You've sent me back to the wrasslin' forum with my tail between my legs. You've displayed your intelligence, your boxing knowledge, and solidified your rep as a badman who is definitely not to be trifled with. I'll probably need years of psychiatric treatment to undo the severe psychological damage done by the venomous written lashing you gave me. I've been having trouble sleeping at night, tossing and turning, I just keep seeing your spiteful replies running through my head. Night after night. Day after day. It's like you've sent me slowly descending into madness. But nobody sees my pain. Nobody knows my struggle. I keep it hidden from the fellas down at the French-Canadian wrestling forum. It's put a strain on my relationship, too. My woman wants to leave me. And who could blame her? How can she respect a man who got served so hard? I hope you're satisfied, you bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
        I get it. That's supposed to be an insult because you assumed that I'm french Canadian. Again, talking before you think, and replying for the sole purpose of being salty. Good one. Man down! I got served! You've wounded my pride. You've sent me back to the wrasslin' forum with my tail between my legs. You've displayed your intelligence, your boxing knowledge, and solidified your rep as a badman who is definitely not to be trifled with. I'll probably need years of psychiatric treatment to undo the severe psychological damage done by the venomous written lashing you gave me. I've been having trouble sleeping at night, tossing and turning, I just keep seeing your spiteful replies running through my head. Night after night. Day after day. It's like you've sent me slowly descending into madness. But nobody sees my pain. Nobody knows my struggle. I keep it hidden from the fellas down at the French-Canadian wrestling forum. It's put a strain on my relationship, too. My woman wants to leave me. And who could blame her? How can she respect a man who got served so hard? I hope you're satisfied, you bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        No problemo buddy.

Comment

This dude's skills can take him all the way to the top!! Became a fan of his in the olympics and what a tool set he has!
          Last edited by richardt; 07-06-2018, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            This dude's skills can take him all the way to the top!! Became a fan of his in the olympics and what a tool set he has!
            Well said.

Comment

looked great in the olympics. another fast track like lomachenko or facing no hopers for a coupla years like conlan?

Comment

Andrew Selby, Michael Conlan, Shakur Stevenson and King Tug are some of his former victims.

Comment

Exciting news. Would love it if Andy Cruz and Arlen Lopez followed him

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    Exciting news. Would love it if Andy Cruz and Arlen Lopez followed him
                    Arlen Lopez declined a lot IMO, he was a damn beast until he won the gold, on the other hand, Andy Cruz is probably the best amateur boxer right now, even before Ramirez defected.

Comment

Originally posted by YNG View Post
                      Arlen Lopez declined a lot IMO, he was a damn beast until he won the gold, on the other hand, Andy Cruz is probably the best amateur boxer right now, even before Ramirez defected.
                      Arlen is only in his mid-20s so I assume it's mainly a motivational thing. If he turned pro it might breathe new life into him and get him developing again, and at his best his style is perfect for the pros

If I had to guess who would be the next most likely to defect I think it'd be Lazaro Alvarez, but it'll probably be difficult now

Comment

Working...
                      X