Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Can Only Shut Golovkin's Mouth - With a KO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Pednelo roubds 1-3 and 10, 12. What you give GGG every rounds???
    I thought you liked Canelo but now i see your writting pednelo???

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
      Oscar became a good promoter since a midget bludgeoned him into retirement at the age of 35.
      I agree he didnt even want to throw back incase he made Manny mad.

Comment

And PEDS. Don't forget PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
          I watched the first fight again tonight. Ridiculous scoring. Byrd just giving every round to Clenelo. Trella gave the 7th to Clenelo when even Byrd scored that one right. One of only two rounds she gave to GGG. Canelo was exhausted after round four. Spent probably 75% of the fight retreating after the 4th due to fatigue. Hope this fight has a legit ending whichever way it goes.
          Great call. The 7th was GGG's big round. But the real corruption is shown when all three judges gave Canelo the 10th, 11th and 12th. What a farce. And canelo backed up in all those rounds.

Comment

What is De La Hota crying about now? GGG took Clenelo's best punch & jus walked forward. Supposedly now there's video of Clenelo looking smaller lol. Anyone that's ever fought professionally knows its not good to fight with emotions saying "Canelo is angry, he wants a KO, blah blah". If GGG speaking da truth has gotten under his skin, i guess GGG has already won da psychological warfare. Those fishnets might b on too tight

Comment

It's never going to happen because Canelo just doesn't throw enough punches. If attempts to he'll gas out or get winded soon. Then he'll take a long lull in the action before reloading again.

Comment

GGG aint the one piping up here though..

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  I thought you liked Canelo but now i see your writting pednelo???
                  I still do but he did get popped like a dummy. Tainted meat or not. Hes on strike 2. One more and im done rooting for him.
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-03-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) is already working hard as he prepares for the upcoming rematch with WBC/WBA/IBO middleweight world champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs).
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Ain’t happening, GGG has a granite chin. Nelo hit him with the kitchen sink last time and he just smiled!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      GGG IS TOO slow
                      clenelo is too feather fisted and weak willed to stand and trade with GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X