No announcement yet.

NSB Poster of the Month June 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Red Foxx has BEEN dropping knowledge, I've taken note of him years ago in the training section. I've been a Foxx fan before his newfound fame, y'all been sleeping.
    He green K'd me once and it made me smile for a week and I think I might've gotten a chub from it.

He replied to one of my posts and gave me props for my knowledge. Meant a lot coming from that guy. I never forgotten about that.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      He green K'd me once and it made me smile for a week and I think I might've gotten a chub from it.

He replied to one of my posts and gave me props for my knowledge. Meant a lot coming from that guy. I never forgotten about that.
      When Redd gives green, it's like

Comment

I agree Red foxx.

Comment

Redd Foxx- 3 votes
          Bigstomps- 1 vote
          Bo$$nelo- 1 vote
          Killamane26- 1 vote
          uppercut510- 1 vote
          Effpandas- 1 vote

Redd Foxx with the lead...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            Redd Foxx- 3 votes
            Bigstomps- 1 vote
            Bo$$nelo- 1 vote
            Killamane26- 1 vote
            uppercut510- 1 vote
            Effpandas- 1 vote

Redd Foxx with the lead...
            And Redd Foxx with the win!!

Congrats, you big dummy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              And Redd Foxx with the win!!

Congrats, you big dummy!!

This is awesome, considering that I've barely posted here in the last couple weeks because this forum has been nothing but the same stale AJ/Wilder and GG/Canelo talk rehashed over and over.

I hope we get some good fights soon lest I physically die from boredom.
              Hey, Usyk v Gassiev is soon, right? I sure hope so! THAT'S a fight I can get excited about.
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 07-04-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                This is awesome, considering that I've barely posted here in the last couple weeks because this forum has been nothing but the same stale AJ/Wilder and GG/Canelo talk rehashed over and over.

I hope we get some good fights soon lest I physically die from boredom.
                Hey, Usyk v Gassiev is soon, right? I sure hope so! THAT'S a fight I can get excited about.
                Every. Damn. Day.

I don't see how these dudes stay so interested in talking about this crap over and over. All this he said/she said BS. It's like 90% of the posts.

Oh yes. Usyk-Gassiev will be worth talking about...

I am very feel.

Comment

been some excellent posts by a few posters but my vote this month goes for juggernaut666

Comment

Working...
                  X