No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Erupts on Hearn: You're a Disease, DAZN is Trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Haymon ShoTime have enough money to end that bs app lmao they don’t even have 300k subscribers
    Use Google and look up who owns DAZN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
      Bum squad broke tho lol 😂 h
      Richer than you and your trailer park family tho lmaooo

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
        Use Google and look up who owns DAZN.
        Lmaoooo I did and he’s not even worth more than Wilder let alone Haymon and the owner of Showtime and he looks like Seth Rogan he wouldn’t bury **** in a desert lol nerd would get his aśs sparked out. Who is this guy you speak of? I don’t see anyone super rich that’s involved with DAZN. You Brits need to understand that the entertainment industry is bigger in America and the money is bigger lol

Comment

Richer than you and your trailer park family tho lmaooo
          But no more than aj 😆

Comment

Lmaoooo I did and he’s not even worth more than Wilder let alone Haymon and the owner of Showtime and he looks like Seth Rogan he wouldn’t bury **** in a desert lol nerd would get his aśs sparked out. Who is this guy you speak of? I don’t see anyone super rich that’s involved with DAZN. You Brits need to understand that the entertainment industry is bigger in America and the money is bigger lol

Wrong. Owner of DAZN is Perform Group. Perform Group's Parent Company is Access Industries which is owned by London Based/Russian BILLIONARE Sir Leonard Blavatnik who is worth 20.1B and also owns Warner Music which has shares in Spotify.

Leslie Moonves or Al Haymon don't have a patch on this guy who's got strong political links/friends with Putin, Isreal PM and is Harvard Educated aswell.

I would like to conclude with, that Eddie Hearn, Anthony Joshua and Leonard Blatavink were pictured together having a meeting on Eddie Hearn's Instagram...
            Last edited by Manlikefemi; 06-30-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
              Wrong. Owner of DAZN is Perform Group. Perform Group's Parent Company is Access Industries which is owned by London Based/Russian BILLIONARE Sir Leonard Blavatnik who is worth 20.1B and also owns Warner Music which has shares in Spotify.

Leslie Moonves or Al Haymon don't have a patch on this guy who's got strong political links/friends with Putin, Isreal PM and is Harvard Educated aswell.

I would like to conclude with, that Eddie Hearn, Anthony Joshua and Leonard Blatavink were pictured together having a meeting on Eddie Hearn's Instagram...
              That mutha****er is rich BUT you’re talking about owners the owner of Showtime is a multi billionaire also and so is Sumner Redstone all billionaires.

Comment

That mutha****er is rich BUT you’re talking about owners the owner of Showtime is a multi billionaire also and so is Sumner Redstone all billionaires.
                Well none of Showtime's owners are as rich as this guy. And Showtime does not have 'owners' it is a subsidiary of the CBS Corporation.

Comment

• Wilder isn’t a very good business man. He’s talking about Hearn being a disease.

Well my friend, that disease is the key to your retirement fund you better get it quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Wilder isn’t a very good business man. He’s talking about Hearn being a disease.

Well my friend, that disease is the key to your retirement fund you better get it quick.
                    " Wilder isn’t a very good business man. "

This would be a top 5 understatement on this forums history !

Comment

• Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
                      Well none of Showtime's owners are as rich as this guy. And Showtime does not have 'owners' it is a subsidiary of the CBS Corporation.
                      You’re right and DAZN doesn’t have a owner either it is a subsidiary of Perform Group. So none of these DAZN owners are rich as Haymon.

The owner of Showtime is CBS Corporation and the Owner of DAZN is Perform Group. So like I said they are all Multi billionaires

Comment

Working...
                      X