Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the diehard Hearn fanbase?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets just take stock for a min,, in the name of boxing ,,we are fans here..

EH in his interview is talking straight on the "contract", everything is pointing towards DW TEAM not signing it,
    its true AJ has proved his stock by fighting a higher calibre of fighter v DW.

im not siding or saying EH is the ultimate promoter etc or its usa v uk etc..

DW team still has a live contract, its still not signed.

you can make your own mind up on who wants this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Yes, it is all Hearn's fault, because he's a promoter, which means he's a liar. But Finkel's not a promoter - he's a manager, and managers don't lie, ever.

So if a promoter says one thing, and a manager says something else, don't waste your time thinking about it, or weighing up the evidence - the promoter is lying and the manager is telling the truth - that's all you need to know.
      That guy can't think.

He's trying to convince strangers on the internet he gets paid for posting on nsb

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        I laughed. Starts with "Anyone that's genuinely a neutral" and ends up with an "obvious" fanboy opinion.

Let's get this one thing straight. There is absolutely nothing obvious about this situation or these negotiations. You know why? Because nobody on NSB knows a damn thing for sure. Not the details of Wilder's $50M offer and not what Hearn put in the contract, or why Wilder's team didn't sign it.

You guys can keep yapping all you want, for whatever side gives you a hard on.

The FACT is that nobody here knows a damn thing, and every single one of you is spinning bull**** one way or another.
        Green k my friend for a spot on asessment and yes this boxing forum is slowly turning into a social media Circus.
        We are only told what we need to know from the promoters and nothing more and that's from both parties.
        If this fight happens next april I am cool with that because it will only turn into an even bigger event which will only benefit boxing more.
        I am not going to quibble over another 8 months for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Definitely weigh the evidence. The evidence suggests Hearn is lying because throughout this process, he's been caught in several lies. Finkel hasn't been caught in any lies. Finkel has shown emails to the press that back up his account of things. Hearn's version of events doesn't make any sense. Hearn benefits the most from the fight being delayed. Nothing is stopping Hearn from making the fight right now and he's already talking about April, which is what he truly wanted all along.
          They've both been lying and you are either shilling for Finkel or a gullible fool.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            They've both been lying and you are either shilling for Finkel or a gullible fool.
            I think he's sucking finkel.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              I think he's sucking finkel.
              You're doing your quick math

You suck Hearn & get on here to defend your man crush

Therefore, in your head anyone defending anyone else must be doing similar as yourself

Nope, you got played by Hearn...just the tip 😂

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                You don't know what Wilder actually earns, so you're really just repeating things you've heard Hearn say without having any idea if they're true.

We've only had one chance to know what Wilder's actual earning power is. The Povetkin purse bid. Which showed Wilder's value at over $5 million. Otherwise, you only have in house fights with fake numbers to go by.
                Lol ... are you really as ignorant as that? You don't even know that the $5million would have been shared between both fighters?

Fiddy million dollar doe ...

And please drop that crap about Wilder secretly being paid much more than anybody knows about. It's a meaningless, inverifiable claim which adds nothing to the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Good assessment. Barry Hearn himself said he's telling them not to take the fight this year but these fanboys are in here 24/7 doing damage control. Laughably sad.

You don't need to be a Wilder fan to see it (I'm not). Weird that they've devoted so much of themselves toward defending Eddie's lies. How little must you think of yourself to do that.
                  Kind of like the fact Andre Ward and his trainer said he couldn’t make 168 anyone so that’s why they moved up in weight to lhw but you can boys swear ggg ducked him at 168. Fanboys will be fanboys redd

Comment

People are AJ/and Hearn fans.
                    The word FAN comes from FANATIC. Of course they aren't going to be objective when it comes to that. I just hate when people lie and sugar coat reasons for their Wilder hate.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      That guy can't think.

He's trying to convince strangers on the internet he gets paid for posting on nsb
                      It wouldn't surprise me if somebody connected with Haymon or Sulaiman is sending him "thanks for your support" emails and he's built a fantasy world around them.

Comment

Working...
                      X