Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Easily Boxes Past Shefat Isufi To Win WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    It's not a PED. Nor is it banned by WADA.
    Sid, you are wrong. I just caught you in a lie and you said that you didn't lie.

Here's an excerpt from the Wikipedia article concerning the banned substance oxilofrine:

Oxilofrine is currently a World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) prohibited substance when used in competition.

So it is not permitted by VADA or WADA but only by the BBBoC and UKAD

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Sid, you are wrong. I just caught you in a lie and you said that you didn't lie.

Here's an excerpt from the Wikipedia article concerning the banned substance oxilofrine:

Oxilofrine is currently a World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) prohibited substance when used in competition.

Man you stuck right in where the poo comes from, cuz.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

"When used in COMPETITION"

You were saying?

You're allowed to use it out of competition with everyone but VADA. But not on day of competition.

Nice try though. But yet another fail from you. Would you expect anything else? I wouldn't. Not in this world or the next. Or the one after that either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          Man you stuck right in where the poo comes from, cuz.
          You should read my reply. It clears everything up. Maybe you and Champion4ever can go back to school together to tighten up your reading comprehension. You need it. Cuz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            You should read my reply. It clears everything up. Maybe you and Champion4ever can go back to school together to tighten up your reading comprehension. You need it. Cuz.
            You might wanna get the dude a towel cause he got your mess all over his dong, bro.

Comment

• hmmm I wonder what the verdict for saunders future fight's will be so long as his drug tests come back negative he is in the clear, I suppose the upside is we can see him face off against some off the other champions in the division again..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                You might wanna get the dude a towel cause he got your mess all over his dong, bro.
                I don't want to hear your sick fantasies thank you very much. The p4rn site is the other way.

Comment

• Lol ... He is a joke

Comment

Working...
                  X