No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia and Mikey Garcia in Advance Talks to Face Off in Late August

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    so true. You have to believe they will make this fight at some point soon, maybe after Mares/Tank finally happens.
    If not, bring on Davis vs GRJ.

But no reason for the fight not to happen.

Comment

Lmao this a joke. I'll stick with DAZN, but thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

I've been calling for this fight and think it's going to be a hell of a battle. Top PBC WWs continue to face off against each other.
        Tough sell with Mikey off a loss. I put over under at 200k. What do u think?

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
          Lol mickey gets his ass kicked.
          Also on ppv? **** that.
          So is it spence or mickey thats the ppv attraction?
          If this ends up on PPV then you have your answer. I would think Spence coming out dressed in Mexican flag colors trying to pander to a crowd that was hoping to see him lose would have already answered that question.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            Tough sell with Mikey off a loss. I put over under at 200k. What do u think?
            I mean since I was told Mikey contributed to majority of the PPV buys vs Spence, I'm thinking 300k……I kid, it won't do that many, but the real question is if it can out do Crawford/Khan? Can it do more than 150k buys? I'd put the over/under there.

But I'm not convinced it goes PPV tbh.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight but should not be PPV especially since Thurman/Pac is month prior and will do good buys. This would be a solid SHO or main FOX fight. I'll end up watching regardless

Comment

Oh WOW! Didn't think they would do this one so soon but that is a damn good fight and I think this fight would do BIG Numbers

If this happens then I'm assuming Lipinents vs Ugas in some type of WBC Eliminator which would be another excellent Welterweight Fight

Comment

Why would I pay to see Mikey fight after his last performance?

Comment

PBC fanboys aka the LDBC cried that M. Garcia is/was a SNAC cheater...that he won’t last with Spence past 6 rounds... then Spence does his thing and the PBC LDBC fanboys say that Mikey was exposed...that he should go back to 140...

LDBC fanboys scared the Garcia’s will pull better PPV than the Garcia/Spence fight. Which would mean again, Mikey pulled the PPV.

Now it’s “great fight! The best Welterweights fighting each other...”

We in dis thang mayne!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      If this ends up on PPV then you have your answer. I would think Spence coming out dressed in Mexican flag colors trying to pander to a crowd that was hoping to see him lose would have already answered that question.
                      The fact his next fight is on basic tv and mickeys might be on ppv is very telling

Comment

Working...
                      X