No announcement yet.

The smart, educated voting bloc of the Democratic Party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The smart, educated voting bloc of the Democratic Party

You know you have the welfare, low income minority base...but then you have the college educated base who self-identify as 'left-wing'.

Luckily, Texas is a Red State and those bible thumping Right-wingers trump this group of young, smart Liberals.

How do you know they are liberals or left wingers?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      How do you know they are liberals or left wingers?
      Because my Right-wing Capitalist spidey senses are tingling.

Comment

These are the vids that justify euros saying Americans dont know ****. I just wish they would use American terminology when they want to argue American politics.

Comment

I mean seriously... are you denying that these are Leftists? When you see some toothless redneck spewing 'racist' slurs,are you thinking...'guys we don't know if that's a right winger. It could be a pro-gay, pro-diversity registered Democrat.' Some things are self-evident.

Comment

Everyone thinks that smart people vote democrat because the majority of college students are democrats. But thats because the majority students have liberal art degrees. If you spend thousands of dollars on a liberal art degree you are not smart.

People who work hard or have a real hard science degree mostly vote republican

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
              Everyone thinks that smart people vote democrat because the majority of college students are democrats. But thats because the majority students have liberal art degrees. If you spend thousands of dollars on a liberal art degree you are not smart.

People who work hard or have a real hard science degree mostly vote republican
              This covers some of what you just said...i think you will like this piece:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=657180

Comment

Originally posted by One_Businessman View Post
                I mean seriously... are you denying that these are Leftists? When you see some toothless redneck spewing 'racist' slurs,are you thinking...'guys we don't know if that's a right winger. It could be a pro-gay, pro-diversity registered Democrat.' Some things are self-evident.
                They probably are leftists.

But for the third time yer starting to read like the unibomber over here buddy. Sending letter bombs to a forum chalk full of dirty iphone using leftists. Hell I'm switching it back to 2 way radio so you don't blow me up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I know nothing of politics, but how do blue states do compared to red states economically and socially?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    I know nothing of politics, but how do blue states do compared to red states economically and socially?
                    Red states tend to do better economically. Blue states will instate tax incentives to grow theyre economy like New York has done with a decade long tax freeze.

Comment

Working...
                    X