Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Derevyanchenko - Ready For War at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Derevyanchenko - Ready For War at MSG

Golovkin, Derevyancehnko Weights Photos Gallery - The last time Gennadiy Golovkin arrived to weigh in for an IBF middleweight title fight at Madison Square Garden, his opponent never showed up. Daniel Jacobs skipped the second-day weigh-in that the IBF required for their 160-pound championship match in March 2017 at The Garden. Jacobs' strategic move agitated Golovkin, whose team contended that Jacobs gained an advantage by not having to weigh in at 170 pounds or less the morning of a closely contested, 12-round fight Golovkin won by unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dervenchenko takes it in a mild upset

Borat goes back to Muslim against club fighters
    LoadedWraps Jubei Gloveking revelated
    Last edited by hmc87; 10-04-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Madrimov and Ahmedov will destroy their opponents, they are title challengers

Comment

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
        Usyk takes it in a mild upset

Borat goes back to Muslim against club fighters
        LoadedWraps Jubei Gloveking revelated
        Usyk fights next week. Stay on topic

Comment

Golovkin looking extra-thick in the upper back. Hoping for a real slugfest between these two – no chess matching, just bombs.

Comment

Tripple g is looking more built then usual.

Q the ped whinning bythes who've never spent a day in the gym.

Comment

Lil g spoke to Max Kellerman who was at the weigh-in wearing a ggg baseball cap purely as a fan and had this to say:
              “Hola all my Mexican.., I mean Ukrainian amigos. I want to give you all a big present tomorrow. This fight will be another big drama show. I want the big fights against the best fighters as long as it’s not Andre Ward, a WBC mandated title fight with Charlo or a WBO title fight with Andrade. I only want to give you the fans, the biggest and best fights and as you can see from my last 2 wins against Steve Rolls and Vanes, I am the best middleweight in the world. I say to my opponent Sergiy, I challenge you to be a big hombre and fight me toe-to-toe, Mexican style in the middle of the ring. But if you throw power punches back at me, I will be forced to box off the back the foot and will try to win a jab contest. Ciao to all of my Ukrainian and American fans. Canelo, please watch this fight and let’s do the trilogy. We don’t have to do VADA anymore.”
              Last edited by GFunk23; 10-04-2019, 04:39 PM. Reason: N/a

Comment

Damn look at Golovkins back

Comment

Ggg has a funny looking body but he looks to be on those Russian PEDs.

Comment

I have a feeling Golovkin looks real bad in this fight and maybe loses it on the scorecards. Have had that feeling since this fight was announced. Sergiy is no joke and he can string together combinations, I can totally see him outwork Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X