No announcement yet.

No kids, own home in full, 430k a year. Can you essentially do wrong? srs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Thread is officially hijacked. Post whatever you want, everyone.
    Trolling other posters outside the dome is a bannable offense, jackoff

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Funny how you don't warn others about spamming my threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        If this were you. If you had 23k a month in disposable income with no kids and no mortgage?

Is it the same as being someone worth a million dollars who has a mortgage and kids?

Life is good.
        Don't you want kids someday?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          People who make that kind of doe have no time to be making ridiculous threads
          Luilun drops and stops PB32 with a solid jab.

PB32 returns to his pub in Ireland, where he offers oral for a few pints.

Comment

Are you volunteering or offering?

Comment

Funny how you don't warn others about spamming my threads.
              BostonGuy to the rescue.... I wonder why you are constantly called a jew..... have you ever been to Hebrew School?

My kids have all gone to Hebrew School, and they did not like it at the time, but are happy they went, and the connections they now have.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Lost art. Money breeds jealousy
                Absolutely bro. Instead of being inspired by success they fear it.

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                People who make that kind of doe have no time to be making ridiculous threads
                It ain’t big money, I’m just getting started.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Say it ain't so, deranged

Say it ain't so.
                It’s true. When I declined and left the bar he sucked off three black guys. Dude is sick

Never happened. I actually saved him from getting beaten up by a bunch of black dudes in Harlem. He was wearing a du-rag and oversized FUBU clothes when he walked over to them and started rapping. They were about the jump on him but I talked him out of it, stating that he's a just a troubled moron on heroin. They took mercy on him but they let some fat black girl chase him around while he ran away screaming.
                Stop recycling the same shįt for over a decade. I have owned and destroyed you nearly every day for 10 plus years. You know what happened, you got fingered by Jason statemen and sucked off a few black dudes

He is a racist, lying scumbag who constantly posts shįt pics on my profile.

When I met the right woman who can accept my flashy lifestyle and accepts that I may have side pieces. She can have my children and live well

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Luilun drops and stops PB32 with a solid jab.

PB32 returns to his pub in Ireland, where he offers oral for a few pints.
                STFU Paul. Your wife is ugly as fúck and you are not Japanese. You have never even visited Israel, your life is a shame and Johnny doesn’t exist. Stop making up lies, you are an old phaggot. Kill your self

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                BostonGuy to the rescue.... I wonder why you are constantly called a jew..... have you ever been to Hebrew School?

My kids have all gone to Hebrew School, and they did not like it at the time, but are happy they went, and the connections they now have.
                Why do you lie about being Jewish? All of this is lies. You are pathetic Paul, fat kunt.

Comment

I'm currently dead broke with only $8 in my pocket

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    I'm currently dead broke with only $8 in my pocket
                    8 years ago I was the same and I am not genius. Change your mindset, don’t think about what is in your pocket now. Think about what could be there with the right plan

I get that you need to be realistic and great aspirations mean very little if you can’t afford the rent etc

Ruthless relentless hard work will turn anyone’s life around. It can take days, months or years but set yourself a goal in a realistic and specific timeframe. Work backwards from that goal to understand what needs to be done, build a plan and focus on crushing the timelines and steps associated to it.

Never give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      8 years ago I was the same and I am not genius. Change your mindset, don’t think about what is in your pocket now. Think about what could be there with the right plan

I get that you need to be realistic and great aspirations mean very little if you can’t afford the rent etc

Ruthless relentless hard work will turn anyone’s life around. It can take days, months or years but set yourself a goal in a realistic and specific timeframe. Work backwards from that goal to understand what needs to be done, build a plan and focus on crushing the timelines and steps associated to it.

Never give up.
                      you are a serious clown. hahahaha..

Comment

Working...
                      X