Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz on Rematch: Not Everything is Correct in The Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    My take is as stated, Al Haymon is using a weak minded Ruiz to shake loose the belts, no more, no less. The only value Andy has to Haymon is his ability to stall long enough to put the belts in play. Once the Andy is stripped Haymon will toss him like an old shoe. I'll predict right here and now, if this goes down, if Andy gets stripped and is no-longer relevant, Andy will go off the deep end.
    interesting, depending on how he loses will determine how much rope He gets...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      You better stop before I embarrass you any further. You can't back up anything you said. I've asked simple questions and you've given me nothing.

Now you're trying to fob me off with more insanity by claiming I compared Chisora to Wilder and Wlad? What????? When did I do that? I didn't, you're just making shlt up in your head again.

It is in plain sight. You falling over yourself and deflecting. I asked you to explain yourself but you embarrassed yourself further by giving absolutely no explanation. But you think you don't need to explain anything you said? You're just going to run off and continue being completely delusional? Haha, What a joke.
      You must be brain damaged I already gave you nothing but facts you said Wilder, Wlad, and Chisora when listing Tyson Furys greatest accomplishments so yeah you mentioned Chisora along with 2 world champions you can't embarrass me anymore than you embarrass yourself you tosser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        You must be brain damaged I already gave you nothing but facts you said Wilder, Wlad, and Chisora when listing Tyson Furys greatest accomplishments so yeah you mentioned Chisora along with 2 world champions you can't embarrass me anymore than you embarrass yourself you tosser.
        You didn't give any facts. You just avoided my questions. Go back and answer the questions in my post. They're clear so any moron can understand. But you can't answer so you'll deflect like a coward instead. Don't worry, your fellow Americans do it all the time on here. They mouth off but when questioned, they can't back any of it up.

I listed Chisora alongside Wilder and Wlad as wins for Fury. That isn't comparing them you idiot. But you've failed again at something so simple as reading. Well done. So continue digging a bigger hole for yourself if you wish. It's no bother with me. I'll just laugh at your clear stupidity.

Comment

• You literally said do anything of them have wins over Wilder (got a draw didn't even win on paper), Wlad (probably the most boring fight I've had the displeasure of watching live) and Chisora lmao so yes you held them in the same regard as if a win over Chisora holds that much merit. By the way how many champions does England have at the moment Yarde just failed miserably but **** I can't even count how many champs both the United States and Mexico have.

Comment

• Yeah wasnt he partying and eating sushi from naked babes just a while ago?
            This champ life ***** is getting to him already
            Fingers crossed he gets himself ready for the dessert in the desert

Comment

Working...
            X