Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Erislandy Lara ever get his just due?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    You can’t connect every punch but please provide me punch stats cause I know what I saw and lara looked like Floyd out there.
    Punch stats? I never use punch stats because I think they are not accurate. I didn't have Castãno winning, but you pretending that it wasn't a close fight is ridiculous. If you want punchstats you can look at the shostats...doesn't seem to favour Lara at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Punch stats? I never use punch stats because I think they are not accurate. I didn't have Castãno winning, but you pretending that it wasn't a close fight is ridiculous. If you want punchstats you can look at the shostats...doesn't seem to favour Lara at all.

Well they never showed any stats on showtime it was fishy from the start I gave Castano 2 rounds strictly off work and the last one cause he stunned Lara just searching to give him something.. he lost bad dawg you obviously have no idea what you’re watching.

Comment

Well they never showed any stats on showtime it was fishy from the start I gave Castano 2 rounds strictly off work and the last one cause he stunned Lara just searching to give him something.. he lost bad dawg you obviously have no idea what you’re watching.
        I think you are the one who doesn't know what he is watching. So you think the judges were off by that wide of a margin? Steve Farhood has always been a good scorer and he had it closer than you did. The judges had it close. So everybody is wrong except you and a few other guys? Yeah right

Comment

I find it crazy what happens with Cuban fighters. Lara and Rigondeaux are both great, great boxers and have never gotten the backing their skills deserve. Meanwhile, you have a decrepit, limited old slugger like Ortiz getting a ton of hype. Honestly I haven't watched Lara in a while, but there are times I did watch him, he is as good at Mayweather as boxing cute and winning rounds defensively. A great fighter and no he will never get his just due.

Comment

Ko's if you're tired of judges ripping you off

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Ko's if you're tired of judges ripping you off
              Hey sometimes the other guys brain is built like bricks and he just won’t go down it showed in that first featherweight fight on the card.

Comment

I think you are the one who doesn't know what he is watching. So you think the judges were off by that wide of a margin? Steve Farhood has always been a good scorer and he had it closer than you did. The judges had it close. So everybody is wrong except you and a few other guys? Yeah right
                Did you just call farhood a good judge??? I’m done

Comment

Hey sometimes the other guys brain is built like bricks and he just won’t go down it showed in that first featherweight fight on the card.
                  Lara will never get that ko fighting like Lara.

Comment

Did you just call farhood a good judge??? I’m done
                    He is a better judge than you no offense bro

Comment

He is a better judge than you no offense bro
                      Dawg the fact you called him a good judge taints anyone perception of your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X