Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIll crawford make easy work of spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford lost rounds to less talented guys than Brook.
    Crawford lost 3-4 rounds to Gamboa (I would say he is slightly more talented than Brook, but he wasn't a natural Lightweight and Brook was a big Welterweight).
    Crawford lost rounds to Ricky Burns.
    Crawford even lost rounds to Thomas Dulorme. I'm sure I'm missing a few others.
    Suddenly losing rounds to Brook doesn't look too bad now does it?

I'm not sure who I would pick yet. I need to see more from both especially Spence, who just barely got to this level.
    I wouldn't mind Spence-Thurman, Spence-Porter, and Spence-D. Garcia in the mean time.

Comment

It depends on how Crawford decides to fight Spence. If he tries trading more than he usually does it won't be an easy fight for him but if he fights him the way he fought Postol he can get a relatively easy decision. I don't think it would as easy as it was vs one dimensional Postol but it won't be that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
        All the spence dick ridders are going to ignore this post

If Spence was a god, why didn't he win a gold in the olympics. Half the posters on this forum have in-explainable hatred towards Degale, but he won an olympic gold and was a decorated fighter. Spence beat a Brook who was already mentally and physically broken by GGG. The only way he dominates the 147 division if he ends up over-sizing everyone. the guy is literally a 154 pounder melting down to 147 to bully the division. Crawford will beat him if he gets a few fights at that weight. I will continue saying this, unless spence shows me something that isn't basic Thurman will beat him if Spence doesnt come in 10-15 pounds bigger than him

Eh, to be fair to Spence I don't think Brook was broken mentally, I just think he wasn't able to deal with the rigoerous nature of Spence. Everything else I agree with though homie. For what it's worth, there were a few fights were spence was fighting at 150 catch weights.. which if I had to guess was to decide between 147 and 154 and see where he would decide to go.

Comment

If Shortboa could land against Crawford OMG Spence is gonna murder Chawford. Lol these two aren’t going to fight so forget about it.

Comment

Working...
          X