Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Hotel About Block Away From Manchester Terror Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    Ya, buddy. I see your point. I have no problem with UK. They are 1 of our best allies. My only point, is that they have to Know their place. We like them, and they are Cool and everything, but we are Sheriff Andy Griffith, and they are Deputy Barney Fife. We are Fred, and they are Barney. We are Yogi Bear, and they are Boo-boo. LOL.

We are more than willing to let them be our side-kick, but they have to always remember that that's what they are. A less powerful, though still loyal, side-kick. As long as they Know their place, we will be nice, and let them exist. Puppy dogs are OK, as long as they Know who the bosses are.
    Lool we founded your cuckland of SJW, don't worry you can have your time now, we ran the world from the 1700's up until about WW2 when you became the next country to become the most powerful, it'll all end eventually.

Still had the largest empire in history.

Also to all these American phaggots saying these bombings wouldn't happen in the US, you boys forget about the Boston Bombings a few years ago or what? This is worldwide problem not just a problem within Europe. Stop being stupid kunts.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Them terrorist know not to mess with American citizens. U.S.A
      Who is that cabbie making Brook see stars in your siggy??

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        lmao yeah pretty much. USA would have been curb stomped in 1942 if they went head to head with Germany and had 0 allies.
        As if Germany didn't need allies to avoid getting an even worse curb stomping.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Who is that cabbie making Brook see stars in your siggy??
          Some euro-bum that Paulie Malignaggi KO -- yes I said that right PAULIE MALIGNAGGI KO SOMEONE! Kell Brook is getting wrecked hard.

Comment

I dunno why I clicked on this thread. I knew some basic posters would make a stupid joke. That is either the anonymity of the internet kicking in or some posters are genuinely sociopathic.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Some euro-bum that Paulie Malignaggi KO -- yes I said that right PAULIE MALIGNAGGI KO SOMEONE! Kell Brook is getting wrecked hard.
              ****shenko

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
                Lool we founded your cuckland of SJW, don't worry you can have your time now, we ran the world from the 1700's up until about WW2 when you became the next country to become the most powerful, it'll all end eventually.

Still had the largest empire in history.

Also to all these American phaggots saying these bombings wouldn't happen in the US, you boys forget about the Boston Bombings a few years ago or what? This is worldwide problem not just a problem within Europe. Stop being stupid kunts.
                Learn to spell. Also, I NEVER Said it cant happen in the US. It can and does. But we have the power to do something about it. We can drop 2-3 nukes, on any country we wish and basically wipe that country off the map in 15 Minutes. Ask Japan. We have all that power with the touch of a button. So we get to make the rules. Ya the British had a great empire, but they got their asses kicked twice by a rag-tag bunch of underdogs in 1776, & 1812. If That was Boxing, the US would have been like a 50-1 underdog. Now we rule things. We are more powerful than the 10 Next Most Powerful Army's combined. Ya, we got it like that. But we're nice guys. We'll continue to let u be our "boo-boo" to our "Yogi Bear". But seriously, I actually like Theresa May. She seems like a good conservative. Im glad she is in power. And Brexit was a good move. No country should have their sovereignty outsourced to Brussels.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                  Haha make me laugh ww2 use wimps didnt enter the fight till german forces were running on empty total **** threw kicks in while hitler was on the floor then forever after made out use were heros thats a cowards act to me and yes you blew up countrys cos man for man smelly lil afghans would of owned use uk had to win the ground game for use
                  Is that a sentence in English? What is "use"? Learn grammar man. We can nuke any country off the map if we choose. 'MURICA

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                  lmao yeah pretty much. USA would have been curb stomped in 1942 if they went head to head with Germany and had 0 allies.
                  All of the above is nonsense. You would be writing in German right now if not for us. We bailed u out. Some Times, I think it would have been better if we didn't. We can wipe any country off the map in 15 Minutes if we so choose.

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  Lots of innocent people died you insensitive prat, stop trying to make it about the USA all the bloody time. Terrorism is everywhere even in you're 'great' country.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                    Learn to spell. Also, I NEVER Said it cant happen in the US. It can and does. But we have the power to do something about it. We can drop 2-3 nukes, on any country we wish and basically wipe that country off the map in 15 Minutes. Ask Japan. We have all that power with the touch of a button. So we get to make the rules. Ya the British had a great empire, but they got their asses kicked twice by a rag-tag bunch of underdogs in 1776, & 1812. If That was Boxing, the US would have been like a 50-1 underdog. Now we rule things. We are more powerful than the 10 Next Most Powerful Army's combined. Ya, we got it like that. But we're nice guys. We'll continue to let u be our "boo-boo" to our "Yogi Bear". But seriously, I actually like Theresa May. She seems like a good conservative. Im glad she is in power. And Brexit was a good move. No country should have their sovereignty outsourced to Brussels.
                    Please quote any spelling mistake I made in that comment except the swear words for obvious reasons, idiot.

Also didn't read your comment because I knew it would be more American ******ation.

Comment

That article:

"Manchester is about a half-hour away from Sheffield".

More like an hour and a half by car and an hour by train.

Comment

Working...
                      X