Julian Assange Interview Sean Hannity in London 1/3/17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Assange Interview Sean Hannity in London 1/3/17

Part 1...part 2 to come.

He debunks the Russian hacking allegations and more...good watch.

Last edited by jaded; 01-04-2017, 10:16 PM.

People really hate Assange & Hannity for absolutely no explicable reasons. Just look at some of the tweets regarding their interview...

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      People really hate Assange & Hannity for absolutely no explicable reasons. Just look at some of the tweets regarding their interview...
      Well...Democrats wouldn't have much love for neither I guess. Hannity has been a huge supporter of Trump and his show has the highest viewership on Fox.

He pretty much exposes 0 merit to the recent DHS report of Russian hacking and dismisses it as meaningless. The tool used which they claimed was Russian KGB...was in fact a commercial Ukrainian tool used by hacking kids...and that the phishing scam that picked up passwords were the typical scams used by low level bait-hackers 'Your facebook account has been frozen...login here to confirm' type scams that naive people of Podesta's generation are suckers for. BTW...Podesta's email password was 'password' which is know to be the most common password and the 1st shot in the dark a hacker would try.

He also makes reference to the disclaimer at the top which basically states...'we really don't know for sure...so buyer beware'.

Comment

Not a living soul sincerely believes that Russia somehow forced the DNC to rig the primaries/bribe journalists just so they could leak the information and get Trump elected.

It's just a way for millions of deeply embarrassed people to avoid talking about what their party was doing to its own members.

FBI/CIA quotes are taken out of context. They say "Yes, Russia and many other foreign nations have always attempted to influence our elections, including now."

Left-wing tranforms this into: FBI/CIA admits Putin "HACKED THE ELECTIONS!", whatever the **** "hacking the elections" means.

Nobody forced the DNC to commit criminal fraud. It's like blaming someone for reporting a rape.

Meanwhile polls show moderates moving sharply away from the left as their intelligence continues to be insulted by raving lunatics.
        Last edited by ////; 01-04-2017, 01:18 AM.

Comment

DNC is dirty dirty. They hate the fact that the crap they wrote and thought is in the public domain. Embarrassed? Shameless, yes!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Nobody forced the DNC to commit criminal fraud. It's like blaming someone for reporting a rape.
            Yup. I compare it to a burglar taking a guy's child **** and telling the public what he found. Yes, the burglar broke the law and should be punished, but you don't let the pedo off scot free.

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Meanwhile polls show moderates moving sharply away from the left as their intelligence continues to be insulted by raving lunatics.
            Got links to those polls? I'd love to see them.

I think Team D is in freefall. They are likely going to put a radical muslim as DNC chair. That's gotta be political suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Well...Democrats wouldn't have much love for neither I guess. Hannity has been a huge supporter of Trump and his show has the highest viewership on Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                I have no problem with Assange. I actually expected alot then what he's given so far, but whatever.

Hannity though? Theres a very, VERY long list of reasons why people hate him.

You cant seriously be blind to that.

Comment

Hannity and Tucker are the kings of FOX

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    n what he's given so far, but whatever.

Hannity though? Theres a very, VERY long list of reasons why people hate him.

You cant seriously be blind to that.
                    Like what? You didn't seem to be able to list anything. Did he OFFEND YOU?

Comment

Working...
                    X