No announcement yet.

Degale v Groves Potential Future Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degale v Groves Potential Future Unification

Obviously just speculation at this stage...

But if Groves beats Gutnecht and sets up another world title shot as somebody on here theorised the other day, potentially against Chudinov... Most including myself would expect him to win thus becoming world champ.

If Degale wins against Badou Jack which again I would presume him to do and then successfully defends his world titles when fighting Callum Smith (close one IMO)

Could this then set up a possible unification bout between Groves and Degale and can they settle their score once and for all?

There's a lot of ifs involved here but if it happened what do you think the outcome is and how possible is this scenario? (I think Groves wins a close decision again)

Originally posted by OllieA View Post
    Obviously just speculation at this stage...

But if Groves beats Gutnecht and sets up another world title shot as somebody on here theorised the other day, potentially against Chudinov... Most including myself would expect him to win thus becoming world champ.

If Degale wins against Badou Jack which again I would presume him to do and then successfully defends his world titles when fighting Callum Smith (close one IMO)

Could this then set up a possible unification bout between Groves and Degale and can they settle their score once and for all?

There's a lot of ifs involved here but if it happened what do you think the outcome is and how possible is this scenario? (I think Groves wins a close decision again)
    Good response mate

Comment

Working...
    X