Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua on Parker's Steroid Jabs: I'm Clean, I'd Never Do That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
    My records clean because anything I have been taking will be out of my system. Anything to do with that type of stuff you have to be careful," said Joshua

Hahaha... read between the lines and watch his body language!
    Yeah that's one of the more suspect things that's come out his mouth alongside "superior" "because anything I have been taking will be out my system" who the fuk says that it shows knowledge of there understanding of cycles and time duration to get clean lol he could of just said all my previous tests have been clean. But anyone with a brain like yourself can read between the lines

Comment

... and Wilders never been busted for drugs wink and Parker has never skipped a VADA test wink

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      He's never sold drugs either for the record...wink

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
        ... and Wilders never been busted for drugs wink and Parker has never skipped a VADA test wink
        Weeds grown from the earth its natural look up the benefits of cbd compared to anabolic steds lol I don't know about parker but he's not a destroyer like aj and wilder he's just charles martin level but with a marginally better chin

Comment

Well josh certainly don't look like he gets roid rage.
          Or are there new versions that keep you docile?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Well josh certainly don't look like he gets roid rage.
            Or are there new versions that keep you docile?
            Without roids he has a mutism

Comment

Ben Johnson is jealous of Joshs clean piss

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                My records clean because anything I have been taking will be out of my system. Anything to do with that type of stuff you have to be careful," said Joshua

Hahaha... read between the lines and watch his body language!
                His Smug little over developed moon face says it all.

Comment

Joshua was subjected to Olympic testing for years and already appeared to have a muscular framework from which to have the physique he has today.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he (or anyone else) is on the juice (because you don’t know a person does in their private time), but to speculate on it without proof just reeks of physique envy.

Higgins, who’s as boisterous a promoter as ther is, distanced himself from the Parker quote as soon as he could to avoid a potential lawsuit.

Comment

Spoken like a true slick roid abuser.

Comment

I can understand the accusations naturally it's going to happen when you look like that but he's innocent until he's busted as are all fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X