Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rib Injury KOs Brook-Chaves Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not ganging up on you here or anything Dirk Diggler, but how did you get 46,6 thousand posts? 46665 posts/365/7 = 18,26 posts daily for 7 years straight...how do you manage to pull Your 9-5s, play your sports/hobbies do the dating thing and still post your 18,5 daily? I mean I follow boxing and mma alot, and I don't think I have managed more then 2500 posts in 10 years! that includes posts on boxingscene and another mma forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
      Like a 4 year old, you really are obsessed with emoticons. I guess spending your whole life here, has rotted your mind beyond repair.

If you weren't such a massive, unemployed loser, someone who had 46,000 posts, someone who was such a thick ****, I might address it.

But, Dirk, you don't seem to understand, bringing up my old posts, is not going to repair your ego. It is not going to change you have admitted to being a friendless, unemployed, little ****, who spends his whole life here.

You're the local paedophile, when it comes to social hierarchy. A disgusting little loser, who spends his whole life online, has over 46,000 posts, cannot win a battle of ego. That is what you fail to understand my dimwitted little friend.
      Where in the social hierarchy does a man who posts on a boxing forum specifically about death, killing and murder fall?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

I have 46,000 thousand posts, I'm apparently sad and unemployed. At least I won't be in a straight jacket when more people become aware of my psychotic thoughts.

Hahahaha, yes Dirk, keep bringing up my past post history, I am glad I have gotten to you enough to do this.

And no, it's not apparently, you dumb ****. That many posts is a fulltime job, you ******. NO ONE else has that many. We know you are unemployed and friendless, mr. 46,000 posts. That is sad, and pathetic.

Seriously, THAT many posts? Jesus Christ. I am glad to know how much of a loser you are. I am glad to know this is all you have in life.

Comment

You don't think threatening to murder boxers because they beat your favourite fighter is terroristic? Well at least we know where you stand. You find that to be normal behaviour.
          Where did I say it is normal behaviour? Putting words in my mouth doesn't make them my words. You're so desperate that you're resorting to use the typical "strawman fallacy".

It is common sense that just because you talk/agree with someone on one thing doesn't mean you agree with every single one of their views. Not every event/thing is correlated. Such a try hard.

At this point it has gotten so bad you're indirectly advocating a ban for me by calling him my alt. That what you call being bullied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            You call him my alt then say he is a terrorist, I see what you did there. Your true colors are coming out when the pressure is on.
            You're trying to tag team with a guy who wants to murder boxers and my true colours are coming out?

Comment

• Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
              Not ganging up on you here or anything Dirk Diggler, but how did you get 46,6 thousand posts? 46665 posts/365/7 = 18,26 posts daily for 7 years straight...how do you manage to pull Your 9-5s, play your sports/hobbies do the dating thing and still post your 18,5 daily? I mean I follow boxing and mma alot, and I don't think I have managed more then 2500 posts in 10 years! that includes posts on boxingscene and another mma forum
              It means, he is an unemployed loser. That's just an obvious fact. I know a paid mod, whose job it was, who only managed 25,000 posts in almost 20 years.

To get to 46,000 posts only means one thing. You are here because you have no friends, no one to talk to, and have no job. It's all you do in life.

That's Dirk, an unemployed loser, who has no friends, whose only joy in life is trying to boost his ego on NSB. The only funny thing about this is, such a sad sack thinks he can best anyone. It's just more pathetic than anything else.

Comment

• Ouch. ...kell brook fans/khan haters feeling the pain now!

Comment

• Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                  Not ganging up on you here or anything Dirk Diggler, but how did you get 46,6 thousand posts? 46665 posts/365/7 = 18,26 posts daily for 7 years straight...how do you manage to pull Your 9-5s, play your sports/hobbies do the dating thing and still post your 18,5 daily? I mean I follow boxing and mma alot, and I don't think I have managed more then 2500 posts in 10 years! that includes posts on boxingscene and another mma forum
                  Over rated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
                    Hahahaha, yes Dirk, keep bringing up my past post history, I am glad I have gotten to you enough to do this.

And no, it's not apparently, you dumb ****. That many posts is a fulltime job, you ******. NO ONE else has that many. We know you are unemployed and friendless, mr. 46,000 posts. That is sad, and pathetic.

Seriously, THAT many posts? Jesus Christ. I am glad to know how much of a loser you are. I am glad to know this is all you have in life.
                    You talk about how many posts I have in my history in every response and then criticise me for brining up your past posting history about wanting to kill boxers.

That is a great point well made.

Comment

You're trying to tag team with a guy who wants to murder boxers and my true colours are coming out?
                      Oh poor dear sweet Dirk. Please post where I said I want to murder boxers. An actual quote. I guess, when you get your ass kicked and humiliated, it is easier to retreat to delusions.

Nah, dawg, you're the one who threw racist hissy fits. You're the one with 46,000 posts! You're the one who spends his whole life here.

How pathetic is that. This is your WHOLE life. You have NOTHING else. No friends, no job, just this place. There is nothing you can say that will change the fact we all know you're human scum.

Comment

Working...
                      X