No announcement yet.

tommyhearns804

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tommyhearns804

isn't this the funniest guy you ever heard. he talks so much crap, and he actually believes it. i laugh at his posts and threads all the time.

He comments about races, he is an extreme Foreman lover, and an extreme Marciano hater.

Comment

butterfly

i like the threads your not in the best. they make me sing for joy. i've never heard a douchebag talk with so much authority until your dumbass started popping up in every thread. when you spew about ali you either say things everyone knows or just say things that are ridiculous biased, not true, or just idiotic. Of course, every statement you make though you act like you demand respect. bla bla bla buddy.
      Last edited by DuncanJL; 10-28-2005, 08:11 PM.

Comment

name one thing i said about ali that was ridiculous. i backed up every word i said.

Comment

Originally posted by rge
          He comments about races, he is an extreme Foreman lover, and an extreme Marciano hater.
          yea, he is a little bit of a bigot. the funniest thing he said was that joe louis would get knocked out in one round by mike tyson lol! he could'nt even beat mcbride LOL!!!!

Comment

i never said that ali would ko frazier easy. i said that about bonavena. i said ali in his true prime (1968-69) would win a ud, tko late in cuts, or late ko against frazier. this fight never took place, so you can't say that it's garbage. keep it comin' though lol!

Comment

just stop talking

Originally posted by butterfly1964
              The end result would have been that Ali danced circles around Frazier, and knocked him out, although it probably would have been the butterfly's toughest title defense of his whole career
              dance circles around Frazier ?? probably his toughest title defense ??? read my lips: you are a douche.

go through my posts man. i love Ali. i obsess on him. i just want to be objective about his career because i actually care about knowing the truth. i am trying to elevate Ali and show respect to him by going on about the greatness of Frazier. if you don't understand what a monster Frazier was than you can't understand how epic Ali's comeback was.

Comment

i know frazier was a monster. but wasn't liston one, and foreman one and look what ali did to them?lol! still keep it comin'. i also noticed you deleted one of your posts about me. guess it proves i'm right. you can't go toe to toe with me on this issue. i suggest you give up now.
                Last edited by butterfly1964; 10-29-2005, 01:19 AM.

Comment

i agree butterfly, tommyhearns guys is an utter ******, ignore his lack of intellect

Comment

one of hearns' posts said that joe louis is overwelmingly overrated. i know that sounds crazy, but the way he explained it made sense. joe louis may be a little overrated. so is marciano.

Comment

Working...
                    X