Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-24-2020, 04:18 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7064 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,644.73
Total Points: 142,492.31
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
Because Bob wants that fight. Its Crawford who decides whether it happens or not. With that being said who do you think Kenny Porter should be proactive in reaching out to?
so bob wants it and crawford is shook is what youre saying?

or youre full of **** and bob does not want it at all? which one...because its either one of those....point blank
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:19 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
To draw attention to that fight with Mean Machine that nobody cared about. Arum been doing this for Decades. Every Manny Pacquiao fight week was "We're Looking To Make The Mayweather Fight Next..." then after Pacquiao fight "Mayweather Doesn't Want To Fight..."

Now I do think he wants to make the Spence Jr fight because it is a lot of $$$ in it for HIM
absolutely right...which is funny because people often accuse every pbc fighter of using other guys names
Old 01-24-2020, 04:21 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2323 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,000.38
Total Points: 85,076.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post

or youre full of **** and bob does not want it at all? which one...because its either one of those....point blank
All I want to know is if Kenny Porter has tried to contact Crawford. If he hasn't then he is just blowing smoke up your ass. Your ass, not mine.
Mister Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:29 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
All I want to know is if Kenny Porter has tried to contact Crawford. If he hasn't then he is just blowing smoke up your ass. Your ass, not mine.
the porters are the b-side....they let it be known they are available.....

thats like saying lara should have made an offer to golovkin years ago..lol...no lara said he wanted the fight....even went as far as to tell loeffler he wasnt signed to showtime because loeffler said he was a "showtime fighter"...

porter let it be known hes available....thats all he needs to do

youre trying realllll hard...way too hard to defend crawford and pin something on porter....when it couldnt be more obvious whats going on...youre a lunatic
Old 01-24-2020, 04:41 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the porters are the b-side....they let it be known they are available.....

thats like saying lara should have made an offer to golovkin years ago..lol...no lara said he wanted the fight....even went as far as to tell loeffler he wasnt signed to showtime because loeffler said he was a "showtime fighter"...

porter let it be known hes available....thats all he needs to do

youre trying realllll hard...way too hard to defend crawford and pin something on porter....when it couldnt be more obvious whats going on...youre a lunatic
I dont have to defend anything. I would rather see Crawford fight Garcia. I dont like the Garcias especially his euro Puerto Rican father talking that nappy head ***** ****.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:45 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I dont have to defend anything. I would rather see Crawford fight Garcia. I dont like the Garcias especially his euro Puerto Rican father talking that nappy head ***** ****.
i dont care...you cant refute what i said.....you just deflected....

they know they arent getting garcia so they changed the target to garcia after saying porter was the target leading up to the mean machine fight....

porter is the b-side...he told them he was available....its up to arum and TR to go make the offer...but they havent and wont
Old 01-24-2020, 05:16 PM #27
Banned

Quoted: 25208 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 126,205.97
Total Points: 774,665.60
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Quote:

Check your private messages
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:17 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Afi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond reputeAfi23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 18,037.37

Until PacMan decides his next move, I think it's safe to say that the top of the division will remain "on hold". I don't think any of the Top WW are going to decide their next move until PacMan decides his next move.
Afi23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:19 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
i dont care...you cant refute what i said.....you just deflected....

they know they arent getting garcia so they changed the target to garcia after saying porter was the target leading up to the mean machine fight....

porter is the b-side...he told them he was available....its up to arum and TR to go make the offer...but they havent and wont
Well if Porter is a B side like you say then he has to wait for Crawford to determine if he can get the Garcia fight first. Wait like a B side should......or go fight some journeyman/prospect.
Old 01-25-2020, 10:23 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 540 Post(s)
The3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 36,803.95

Hey Kenny when you using Crawford name to get the Spence or Manny fight you have to tell your son to play alone

The3 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends