Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-20-2020, 12:37 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2323 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,000.38
Total Points: 85,074.92

Usyk is a challenger that think he is a champ. The "Danny Garcia" mentality.
Mister Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 12:42 PM #52
The GOAT

Quoted: 3707 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 74,701.76
Total Points: 86,775.90
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
Usyk is a challenger that think he is a champ. The "Danny Garcia" mentality.
Huh? He's a mandatory to the title, not mandatory to fight a lower ranked fighter. He shouldn't have to explain sh%t to anyone.
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 12:56 PM #53
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21874 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,096,229.67
Total Points: 1,107,946.51
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Del Boy is trash at the world class level & a keep busy fight to any top ten guy. Granted I give the guy credit for going 7-4 in his last 11 with probably the two biggest Ws in his career (Takam & that polish guy Wilder shot dead in his fight with him) or certainly among them but he's also lost to that Agit whatever the f#ck his last name guy in that same period. This is not a guy getting chances cuz he deserves them he's a guy getting chances cuz of his promoter & anyone looking for bigger fights & not keep busy fights won't want to waste time to fight him.

Can't fault Usyk too much for wanting to bypass a guy with 9 losses. Like it or not fighting a guy with a trash record isn't helping hype you or getting you a big fight. Mfers keep acting like Usyk is 27 or some sh^t. Usyk is 33. Most of the fighters you love were a shadow of themselves by 35. Usyk is burning daylight & gots lil time to spare if he wants to be the HW champion.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 05:24 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 696 Post(s)
Roberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 30,257.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Lol .....So, when Floyd employs this method of fighting without stopping his opponents even when they are tired, he's an all time great, fighter of the decade, but Usyk does it and stops his opponents, he get's almost no credit. Got it.

Your argument just doesn't hold up. There's more to this debate, so why not just lay all the cards on the table and we'll have a real conversation.
Floyd didn't get to be a great by fighting Tim Witherspoon's cousin.

And you are missing the point - Witherspoon had 4 days notice. He wasn't in shape. Anyone could have waited until he got tired and beat him that way...

There's no debate to be had. You have already decided Usyk is already a great HW. I have decided to wait and see if he is great before deciding.

My opinion at the moment is he lacks power at the weight.
Roberto Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 06:35 PM #55
The GOAT

Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
Floyd didn't get to be a great by fighting Tim Witherspoon's cousin.

And you are missing the point - Witherspoon had 4 days notice. He wasn't in shape. Anyone could have waited until he got tired and beat him that way...

There's no debate to be had. You have already decided Usyk is already a great HW. I have decided to wait and see if he is great before deciding.

My opinion at the moment is he lacks power at the weight.
Right, Floyd just fought Tenshin, McGregor and Berto instead lol

He's already proven to be an all time great by unifying CW. That's been decided already. Now he has to do it again at HW.
You are just bias and DKSAB

The end
Old 01-21-2020, 11:14 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Roberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Right, Floyd just fought Tenshin, McGregor and Berto instead lol

He's already proven to be an all time great by unifying CW. That's been decided already. Now he has to do it again at HW.
You are just bias and DKSAB

The end
Floyd ducked and picked a lot of fighters but the fighters he did fight make him at least top 10 of all time .

Great CWs don't always make great HWs. Learn your boxing history.

I'm not biased. I'm just not a fanboy who will say he's a great HW when he's had one fight against a nobody.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:20 PM #57
The GOAT

Quote:
Floyd ducked and picked a lot of fighters but the fighters he did fight make him at least top 10 of all time .

Great CWs don't always make great HWs. Learn your boxing history.

I'm not biased. I'm just not a fanboy who will say he's a great HW when he's had one fight against a nobody.
Not true and the CW division is the newest division in boxing.
Funny you tell ME to check boxing history when I was a boxing fan before you were off your mommas t!t

You're a Usyk detractor but that's all good, every great fighter has haters.

When he wins a world title at HW, just remember this conversation.

Until then, know your role and stfu
Old 01-22-2020, 01:39 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Not true and the CW division is the newest division in boxing.
Funny you tell ME to check boxing history when I was a boxing fan before you were off your mommas t!t

You're a Usyk detractor but that's all good, every great fighter has haters.

When he wins a world title at HW, just remember this conversation.

Until then, know your role and stfu
That's only because today's HWs are huge compared to the old days. Look at Bob Foster. Maybe the best LHW ever. Got KO'd by Ali And Frazier.

Think of someone like David Haye - he would have had no chance at HW without that punch.

I can tell you are a fanboy because you get upset I have a different opinion to you. I've never said anything bad about Usyk. I said I believed he would end up ranked 5 or 6 at HW. That's good for a CW
Old 01-22-2020, 03:40 PM #59
Contender

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
a.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond reputea.rihn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,567.46

Quote:
Aj should fight Pulev and then Usyk and should be allowed to keep his belts if he does that.
Agreed - this is the 2020 that makes the most sense to me from AJ's point of view. It'd be his strongest year and really show a difference post-Ruiz.

Personally, I think Usyk should take on a couple of top 10 heavyweights before going for the belt. Prove himself against Whyte or Chisora, or heck, even Ortiz or Ruiz. That would build up some bigger demand for the title shot, grow the demand for it a bit.
a.rihn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends