Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'd Hate To Vacate a Belt - I Know I Can Get it Right Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
    You guys are terrible!!!! Usyk? You rate Usyk? I thought I had seen it all with the sceptics and kindergarten fanboys until I see this

Usyk has a significantly better technique compared to AJ. He's smaller, that's fine, but unless AJ can outrun Usyk as he did with the fat Ruiz, Usyk will win by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Whens that happening? When is Wilder going to stop ducking? Dont forget only this month Wilder once again said "I WILL NEVER FIGHT ANTHONY JOSHUA" I know the Wilder fans go deathly silent on the fact Wilder said that, apart from one sad act who made the excuse that Wilder was "Emotional" when he said it.
      Where's the link?.. I'll go watch it right now!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Where's the link?.. I'll go watch it right now!
        Shove the link up your box you know he said it, everybody knows he said it he only said it the other week.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
          Everyone is just used to Joshua knocking people out! When Fury completely outboxed Wilder and Klitschko, it’s a great performance. Double standards entirely!

Fury hasn’t ever had to change his game plan on an immediate rematch to reclaim his unified crown. So really, Joshua’s performance was far better considering the circumstances.

I’m open to being proven wrong but I still see it as ‘Joshua did what he had to do’ in order to become Champion again.
          AJ wasn't fighting a klithchko or wilder.

He was fighting a tiny fat Mexican with short arms and limited power. Who shouldn't have even been in the ring he was so overweight. Probably the fattest professional athlete ever.

Pathetic fight and card all round.
          Last edited by Jkp; 12-26-2019, 03:51 PM.

Comment

This is just lip service though imo, reckon he faces both Usyk and Pulev next year

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
              Lol this is a good excuse for avoiding Usyk.
              Get real, none of the top 10 are avoiding Usyk, they all think they will blast him out..

Comment

I agree, Pulev will lose to AJ, Uysk and AJ is 50/50, Uysk is still to show how he deals with the variables that come fighting a live, big heavyweight!

Cut a long story short: they need to stop milking this and make this fight happen! doing my nut in at this point

-------‐--------------------------------------------

Check out my instagram & YouTube channel Boxcommedia

And twitter Boxcommedia1

Comment

The point will be to drop the WBO, let Usyk win that against who ever is ranked highly enough, ideally that would be Parker but he is too much of a threat and I think they will push for a Kownacki or Chisora fight for the belt.

Once that is done and Usyk had a defence under his belt, then the unified championship with AJ beckons.

There is however, no guarantee Usyk can beat Chisora and I feel he would be unlikely to beat someone like Parker too.

Comment

Big risk for uysk. Contending for world titles in his 2nd fight at hw

Any fighter that moves up in weight should "settle in" before contending for a title. It's a big risk.. if he can do it or not time will tell. No doubt his a good fighter! We just made a video about this on our YouTube channel, Tbh I think they should make this next, got us fans talking!

Check it out

------------------------------------
                    Boxcommedia
                    A Home for the Boxing fans
                    Instagram Boxcommedia
                    YouTube Boxcommedia
                    Twitter boxcomedia1

Comment

��lol.. mate it wasnt that bad

------------------------------------
                      Boxcommedia
                      A Home for the Boxing fans