Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-22-2019, 06:05 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 960 Post(s)
sammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 25,608.12

Kiladze is a tough dude. He can really punch.
So far he is the toughest opponent Ajagba has faced.

Ajagba vs Bogdan Dinu will be an exciting bout.
sammybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 06:19 PM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Tecnoworld has a spectacular aura aboutTecnoworld has a spectacular aura aboutTecnoworld has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 17,040.46

Ajagba is still my #2 favourite prospect, behind Dubois, but he was in difficulty with an opponent that won't simply go down and quit.
Tecnoworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 06:37 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
kingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 24,304.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
He has to work on his stamina and chin, otherwise top 20 puncher knocks his head off.

Whyte and Chisora stop this boy easily at this moment.
Tell me exactly how he is supposed to work on his chin
kingstip9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 11:20 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1729 Post(s)
Corelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 49,429.25

Tough fights are like pumping iron, they build you up. I can hear the education of Effe in his attitude. Fujimoto? That was like pumping plastic and Dubs hollering world title and AJ soon.
Corelone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 11:28 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2673 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 96,197.31

Well some of the prospects looked better at times than the others ,let’s not forget Kiladze is a big Heavyweight and fought most guys coming up while Fujimoto is not really supposed to be here a small kickboxer overseas really .

Give it time most prospects have some trouble and I think looking at that fight again Ajagba thought it was over so he had lost some urge to end it and felt or walked into a Heavyweight punch . Though we know the PBC fanboys didn’t jump on this one , why ? Ha

I do remember when Joyce fought Kiladze he was criticized.
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:33 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Oshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 19,107.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
He has to work on his stamina and chin, otherwise top 20 puncher knocks his head off.

Whyte and Chisora stop this boy easily at this moment.
Whyte should not be mentioned in the same sentence with Ajagba. Whyte has a money-shot which could bring Wilder, Fury and Joshua down and, even, win the top 3 HW
Oshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 05:11 AM #17
Contender

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
thereeldeel will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,475.33
Total Points: 12,007.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstip9 View Post
Tell me exactly how he is supposed to work on his chin
The only way a boxer can physically improve punch resistance is by building the neck muscles, it kinda works like a shock absorber.
Pencil necked dudes are much more likely to get knocked out than guys with a thick necks, e.g Tyson during the 80's, Holyfield during the 90's.
thereeldeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 07:25 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Tatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.03
Total Points: 36,484.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshio View Post
Whyte should not be mentioned in the same sentence with Ajagba. Whyte has a money-shot which could bring Wilder, Fury and Joshua down and, even, win the top 3 HW
Well, had Ajagba hit Whyte in the same way Mariusz Wach repeatedly hit him last time out, we would not hear about Dillian anymore.

I'd love to see Ajagba against either Dubois (on whom I'm not completely sold yet) and Hrgovic (overhyped, if hard-punching stiff in my opinion). To me, Ajagba looks like the toughest cookie of the three. He was knocked down by a truly hard punch against Kiladze - the ones you don't see, you know - and came back with a vengeance. I'm not sure Dubois or Hrgovic would have done the same.

Last edited by Tatabanya; 12-23-2019 at 07:31 AM.
Tatabanya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 08:58 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 771 Post(s)
Patsfan bri is a glorious beacon of lightPatsfan bri is a glorious beacon of lightPatsfan bri is a glorious beacon of lightPatsfan bri is a glorious beacon of lightPatsfan bri is a glorious beacon of lightPatsfan bri is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 19,143.28
one of our finest - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
you ever see Michael Grant Vs Golota?
I did and I remember grant got up but this guy hits harder and is a better boxer. Grants problem was they stuck him in with Lewis and he wasn’t ready and he was never the same .
Patsfan bri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 09:15 AM #20
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7044 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 298,142.05
Total Points: 364,105.96
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Learning curve of a fight, you take away a lot from fights like that. But to be honest Efe was never a stellar amateur so am not getting carried away with him yet.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends