Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert garcia hints arum called to make mikey vs lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Mikey KO's Lomachenko.
    so this is your next prediction, if this fight with loma ever happens, do you accept the ban bet (again) if mikey loses?

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
      If this fight gets made within a year...and Loma wins... the real question is: Who's next?

What's realistically the next biggest challenge for Loma? A faded Manny? Crawford is too big.
      There is always Tank Davis,and he could go back down again when fighters like Leo santa cruz move up in weightier he can move up although i think he's too small for 140,he already looked small compared to Linares

Comment

Lomachenko is bold. Arum no longer seems to give a ****. Out there shocking Robert Garcia by calling to make Mikey an offer. That is why Robert was shocked.

Comment

Freaking elie suckbach has ADD. Asks a freaking Mares question after Robert talks about Arum calling him on Mikey.

Comment

Loma had the Linares fight made. Arum had no option on Linares .
            If people still doubt Loma wants great fights, I dunno about you.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              Loma had the Linares fight made. Arum had no option on Linares .
              If people still doubt Loma wants great fights, I dunno about you.
              Yes this was a demand before he signed with Bob. Loma isn't going to duck anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Yes this was a demand before he signed with Bob. Loma isn't going to duck anyone.
                GBP blew it by not signing him.

Comment

I have no doubt Loma wants Mikey. Awesome for boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                    If this fight gets made within a year...and Loma wins... the real question is: Who's next?

What's realistically the next biggest challenge for Loma? A faded Manny? Crawford is too big.
                    I think at that point given his size and status as pound for pound best in the game he should make guys come to him. I'd like to see him try to become one of the greatest lightweights in history. I think Hopkins was the last fighter in this era to really become a true top 10 ATG in one of the original categories and those are the things that will really stand out IMO.

Maybe 140 for the odd fight like Pacquaio or if a guy like Ramirez becomes a star but 135 should be where he sets up from now.

It's clear he wants Mikey and he's always talked that way and has always followed up on his talk and never backed down from a challenge. I can't say the same about Mikey who tends to put up roadblocks and generally decline fights.

Comment

Ball is in Mickey's court now.
                      Let's see how much he prices himself up.

Comment

Working...
                      X