Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ezekiel Elliott: Woman beater, druggie, drunk, abortionist: GO COWBOYS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Name the chick he grabbed and assaulted??

Name the chick and post the police reports n investigation facts???

This is why I think your so ****ing stupid
    Moo said Texans abhor boorish behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I was sticking up for him. I don't like him or his team. I am just saying. I don't see things the way Moo sees it.

That's why Roosevelt couldn't converse with you.
      Lol.....I've stirred things up here.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Moo said Texans abhor boorish behaviour.
        The Cowboys have a long history of enabling bad behavior in their players. This situation really isn't surprising. Trust me if a Democrat politician did all the same things he'd be castigated. Or castrated whichever came first.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Lol.....I've stirred things up here.
          You did well. I see the points you were trying to make but once Elliot comes back with same form as last season. Those conservatives will be cheering for him.

Comment

The Cowboys have a long history of enabling bad behavior in their players. This situation really isn't surprising. Trust me if a Democrat politician did all the same things he'd be castigated. Or castrated whichever came first.
            Exactly.......

Comment

He admitted he choked her during rough sex. Those bruises in the photos may in fact be due to a bar fight but it doesn't negate him admitting to assaulting her.
              And paying for her abortion.
              People do all types of crazy **** during rough sex. Why didn't she complain then? A friend of mine who is a police told me about a report he collected from a couple who are into "fisting". How he ended up at the house was because the female called the cops, because the guy didn't go as slow as she would have liked, so she felt assaulted. Dude might have just put his hand around her neck. Stop this caping for these females, for they themselves will tell you it is a turn off.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                People do all types of crazy **** during rough sex. Why didn't she complain then? A friend of mine who is a police told me about a report he collected from a couple who are into "fisting". How he ended up at the house was because the female called the cops, because the guy didn't go as slow as she would have liked, so she felt assaulted. Dude might have just put his hand around her neck. Stop this caping for these females, for they themselves will tell you it is a turn off.
                I'm not "caping" (whatever that means) for this woman. My point, ONCE AGAIN, is that the totality of these events (drugs, drinking, pulling down a woman's top in public, choking a woman, having unprotected sex and paying for an abortion) will adversely affect his endorsements, and, yes, people will down play them like they downplayed Trumps' crap because either A) she's a whore B) boys will be boys C) GO COWBOYS.

I'm not saying this again. Getting tired of repeating myself.

Comment

As long as they beat the Giants, I don't mind the Cowgirls.

Comment

Working...
                  X