Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"McGREGOR would struggle vs PACQUIAO but eventually outpoint him" - CRAZY TALK!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "McGREGOR would struggle vs PACQUIAO but eventually outpoint him" - CRAZY TALK!!!!!!

I'm sick of reading this on the forum over the last few weeks, Floyd fans in particular seem rather delusional about the fact that McGregor vs Pacquiao would go the distance.

Conor has never fought a 12 round fight in his life why do people think for one second that he could go 12 with Manny? In my opinion Conor stops Manny between 4-5 rounds. From what we've seen Conor generally uses the first 5-6 minutes feeling out his opinion and measuring the range. Poochiao got KTFO by an old Marquez via a straight Left hand.

I could see Conor boxing on the outside for the first 2-3 rounds then landing a big straight left on Manny knocking him clean out.

This is the shot that TBE needs to watch out for - what do you guys think?

lol.................troll

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      lol.................troll
      You've never fought a day in your life, you don't understand the sweet science

Comment

Conor McGregor nearly MURDERED Malignaggi with that straight left. It would end Poochiao

Comment

Obviously you're trolling but i seriously think any offensive minded boxer of a decent level would stop McGregor at literally anytime they feel like it from the opening bell.

The only reason he will go a few rounds with Floyd is because Floyd will feel him out first and do it systematically.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Conor McGregor nearly MURDERED Malignaggi with that straight left. It would end Poochiao
            You dont know **** about boxing, you aint ****

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              You dont know **** about boxing, you aint ****
              Your name should be c0ckfan91

Pu55y

Comment

Marquez knocked pac out with a str8 left?

Comment

I'm sick of reading this on the forum over the last few weeks, Floyd fans in particular seem rather delusional about the fact that McGregor vs Pacquiao would go the distance.

Conor has never fought a 12 round fight in his life why do people think for one second that he could go 12 with Manny? In my opinion Conor stops Manny between 4-5 rounds. From what we've seen Conor generally uses the first 5-6 minutes feeling out his opinion and measuring the range. Poochiao got KTFO by an old Marquez via a straight Left hand.

I could see Conor boxing on the outside for the first 2-3 rounds then landing a big straight left on Manny knocking him clean out.

This is the shot that TBE needs to watch out for - what do you guys think?
                  I think Manny beat Mayweather in their fight. So Connor would be completely over matched. The only thing Connor has in his favor is size.
                  PAC is a smaller man than Mayweather..

Comment

You've never fought a day in your life, you don't understand the sweet science
                    lol..............

Comment

Working...
                    X