No announcement yet.

True or false moronic males are far more attractive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at this Jedi master

Its like shes looking at me in person through the camera in real time (right eye her left)

She makes most monks look occupied

Truly a sight to behold

Im so glad guys are just attracted to looks

Comment

an obvious ******

its kinda funny that having a damaged brain results in greater happiness, because the monster left hemisphere craps on everything

seriously dribbling brain damaged ******s are freaking happy usually, they may actually have a better life than many of us, food for thought eh

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        you suspect me of being a womanizer? You are wrong!
        I'm suspecting you of being a womanizer? Lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

You are a phaggot, so how could I suspect you of being a womanizer.

Your inner moron gets you all the man beef you can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          I'm suspecting you of being a womanizer? Lol lol Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Now you are the moron because men are attracted by looks mostly, unless that was bate in which case you are a troll which also makes you a moron

Moron moron moron

Comment

I'm definitely the moron in my marriage. My wife is way smarter than me.
            I make up for it in other ways mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
              I'm definitely the moron in my marriage. My wife is way smarter than me.
              I make up for it in other ways mind.
              sadist back fire, we've established you have a small penis and I was pretending to be non threatening for likes, that hurts you more than me

Comment

sadist back fire, we've established you have a small penis and I was pretending to be non threatening for likes, that hurts you more than me
                Possibly the worst prose I've read in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post

Now you are the moron because men are attracted by looks mostly, unless that was bate in which case you are a troll which also makes you a moron

Moron moron moron
                  You are the biggest **** on here. If queer men like you only goes by looks. I'm sure you attracted some hideous looking phaggots. Now he a good phaggot and open your mouth and suck my c0ck.

Phaggot MFer.

Comment

wow these trolls are easy to defeat, my last post

Comment

because anyone bright tends to have a strong left brain influence

Which means no flow, lots of thoughts, jittery nervous self doubt, lack of awareness presence and primal instincts get impeded etc

A complete ****** can easily be a smooth playa

Agree or disagree and why?

When was the last time you saw a smooth chilled geek?

Negative...

I am both highly physically attractive, and intelligent.

What girls like is for a guy to act goofy around them when they first meet - it puts them at ease, and makes them relax...

So if you're looking for a one night stand, it's better to act funny, and silly... But if you're looking for a steady relationship, after that first night, then you bust out your intelligence.

Comment

Working...
                      X