Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this woman to drunk to consent to sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    What the **** you mean you hate "she couldn't say no and it gets called rape"

If the girl can't say no, then it's rape.... You are literally invading someone's body with your dick while they have no idea what's going on.. It's a serious decision to have intercourse and not being able to even comprehend the situation and getting ****ed is wrong..... It's rape..

Trashed drunk girls only get ****ed if it's husband or boyfriend,,, not some random guy they don't know..
    I didn't say "she couldn't say no and gets called rape".. I said I hate "she was drunk she couldn't say no"...

Every drunk ho isn't trashed and barely able to walk like this girl. There's levels to it and more times than not, they know exactly what they're doing. But regret it since their ho side came out after some drinks
    Originally posted by baya View Post
    it's not fukr, just be a gentleman.

you young as shit.

dudes like you should pay a login fee for this type of access to this caliber of opinion.

mfer you have a mother or sister?
    What are you even saying lol

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      This is a reminder how pussified men have become today. As im reading through this thread, i see a bunch of grown men crying rape rape mannn stfu and grow a pair, it is pathetic and cringe worthy.

Two drunk people met at a club and decided to head to a hotel, not by force but both willingly. How the fuc is that rape?

Fuk off
      if a chick is unresponsive and has to be carried off....

a guy should control himself. yes, the dumb bltch should learn her limits, but thats not the case. ''honey, wanna go back to my place ?'' maybe she hears something else ? or maybe she wants to go somewhere and sleep it off.

we as civilized human beings should know when to say ''im not going to take advantage of a situation just because this bltch is stupid''. we wouldnt want that to happen to our daughters.

Comment

I was the King of this in high school, lol. Sad but true.

Mike's hard lemonade is all it took back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          He for sure took advantage of the situation. I just have a huge problem calling that rape. There should be a whole different crime being charged for this type of situation than rape. Calling this sorta situation a rape would be like calling a accident where someone died a premeditated murder to me. Saying this not really knowing what happened in the room as I still believe a rape could have occurred in the room, but what I watched while being ultra creepy wasn't a rape if they went back and had consensual sex regardless of how drunk she was.
          I know what you're saying, of course. And the broad should never compromise her own integrity like this in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Two drunk persons having sex is rape? I never understood this...wasn't the guy drinking, too? Why can't the man's intoxication be excused? It wasn't like he drugs her. They were both drinking and having a good time.
            ****in' ridiculous post - "they were both drunk doe." Well, there's degrees of drunkenness and that should be considered in cases like this. The woman was clearly very inebriated as demonstrated by her staggering around and being held up. The man had the capacity to speak to the hotel staff and book a room. Obviously, he wasn't nearly as drunk as she was and, as such, should be held responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              In my experience it's ok to pick up drunk girls If you're drunk yourself too. In fact I don't think I ever truly interacted or wanted to interact with a drunk girl when I hadn't had couple of shots in me.
              Yea this is my take & experience.

I've never been a big fan of being sober & even hanging out with people drinking let alone drunk girls, but I've had my fair share of experiences when I was some degree of drunk going on & the girl had some degree of drunk going on. And I can't even fathom how much "rape" has went on if no one or just girls can give consent when drunk just based on what I've seen which is probably mild to what the average cat in their teens & 20's saw before or after me.

Randomly for anyone who wants to attempt to answer whats the acceptable conversion rate on how drunk you can be vs how drunk the girl can be to f#ck? Or is there a level of drunk that = can't give consent thats clearly defined? Is there even such a thing..officially or unofficially.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                ****in' ridiculous post - "they were both drunk doe." Well, there's degrees of drunkenness and that should be considered in cases like this. The woman was clearly very inebriated as demonstrated by her staggering around and being held up. The man had the capacity to speak to the hotel staff and book a room. Obviously, he wasn't nearly as drunk as she was and, as such, should be held responsible.
                Ok, fair enough. How do we know he's not just better at hiding it? So, she didn't think drinking that much was going to get her drunk? How long must it be known that people meet in a bar getting drunk together leads to sex? The same way impairment can remove her inhibition is the same way impairment can remove his inhibition. The irony of all of this is that modern day feminism is making it clear that women are ******ed, with the inability to make decisions or even be held accountable for any bad decision making. Even toddlers aren't awarded that privilege.

Sidenote: I Can't count the times i hear women talking about drinking so they can ****, or have drunk ex-girlfriends call me because they want to ****. I had an ex-girlfriend called me from a club, out of the country, wanted me to get two friends so she can live out her fantasy of having a train run on her. I had a girlfriend take a cab from the club to my crib so she can suck my dyck because she was in the club feeling horny. People who speak the way you do, don't have a clue about the specie we call "women"; they are some of the most manipulative and unstable specie you will ever ran into. Pure sociopaths and psychopaths.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  He was probably tipsy. She was falling over drunk and kept feeding her drinks after she initially declined. He was the one carrying her back to the room.

Personally I wouldn't enjoy having sex with someone that drunk.
                  Did he hold her at knife point or gun point? Isn't she an adult that had the right to refuse what she has been given? Are female ******ed, so they cannot be held responsible for their actions? If what he did is rape, then every man before this feminized male generation is a rapist. However, i refused to be called a rapist because some ******ed chick thinks i want to marry her by seeing how much vodka she can swallow. I swear about 95-100% percent of females are ******ed and most males under 30.

Comment

Working...
                  X