Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ms Jackson suing Floyd? Charges include false imprisonment, battery, and harassment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeatyPie View Post
    Lame. You can't just sue someone for crimes if he's not charged. Dumb *****.
    Yes you can.

Floyd always loses in court.

Comment

as much as i'd like to **** on Floyd and ya'll know i take every shot i can, i think this is bull****...**** that b1tch

Comment

cant turn a h0e into a house wife.

Comment

Floyd is known to have a history of harassment and battery. He has openly punched women before. Hm false inprisonment I think relates to an incident where one of his men came to her house and wouldn't let her leave, but this happened a while back. Unless there's proof he recently did this then it seems odd to sue years later

Comment

With the exception of multiple previous convictions for woman beating I see no reason to believe Floyd is guilty of any of these charges.

Comment

Nelly needs some money.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                fraud jr probably told her made her read this to him in hopes of becoming a better reader:

She was probably there for weeks trying to explain it to Floyd

Now I see the imprisonment charge

Comment

She will get paid a few million, they will settle out of court. Floyd is stupid man, why did he throw this chicks private info out there about her abortion? Floyd is like a scorned woman he has feminine traits, you know how they say a woman scorned, well Floyd is scorned and tried to slander this chick hard in public, I thought he would have learned his lesson after he kept hating and spewing lies on Pacman and settled out of court for a couple million.

Here is a snippet of the lawsuit, she has a ton of stuff she is suing him for Floyd did shame her in public though so that is a huge strike agaisnt him.

“There was a point in my relationship with Floyd that I thought we would be together forever. I loved him so much and I made sure that I took care of him the best I knew how.

I tried my best to make our relationship work by compromising and going to relationship counseling, but I finally realized that there was no hope and our relationship could not continue.

I loved Floyd deeply but he continued to disappoint and intentionally hurt me. I have been embarrassed and humiliated more than I can ever imagine by Floyd whom I once called my best friend and fiancé.

I have tried everything that I could and I have given Floyd every opportunity to do the right thing. Unfortunately, he has refused every opportunity to make things right. It is with a heavy heart that I finally realized that the only way to set the record straight to achieve justice for what he has done to me is through the filing of this lawsuit.”

Comment

Attention seeking puta!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      With the exception of multiple previous convictions for woman beating I see no reason to believe Floyd is guilty of any of these charges.
                      That profile pic suits exactly what you just said lol. Not even leonard is buying it!

Comment

Working...
                      X