No announcement yet.

boxings biggest ******s, who are they

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enzo Calzaghe View Post
    Fack you you fackin ****.. Come to South Wales and say that rubbish to me facking face!!

Biggest ****** is Bernard Opkins.. Me son Joe beat that facking prick....
    hey, wasn't gary lockett supposed to beat pavlik you idiot. shut your mouth you dumb ****k.

Comment

Originally posted by disolly View Post
      you guys are both really mature, ha, anyways i hate floyd so i am biased but anyone that thinks he is the greatest of all time because he has never lost, when rocky marciano retired undefeated and actually faced a couple all time greats, is in my opinion an idiot. He said in an interview he has fought everyone ?? everyone who, he retired in the best division in boxing saying he had nothing to prove, yet he had not fought one of those top WW's. I think he is smarter than that but he talks like a complete idiot and constantly contradict himself.
      me and ted bundy are ****ing ******s, i guess its cause we are floyd fans, lol, nyahahahahahaha, by the way man, dont hate on floyd for floyd being gay, blame leanard ellerbe, lol, nyahahahahahaha

me as a true floyd fan cant let smart people talk **** about me and my ******ed homie known as ted bundy, i just cant, lol, nyahahahahahaha
      Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 03-13-2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
        thanks for the offer, cool that your sister agreed to breastfeed me.
        No,only Ali,Roy,Floyd,finally all afro american fighters dickfeed you,you ugly german whore.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          No,only Ali,Roy,Floyd,finally all afro american fighters dickfeed you,you ugly german whore.
          at least germans dont run to other countries to sell drugs, racist piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            im also supposed to bang your sister at this time
            sorry, im not selling family members, unlike your fellow countrymen

Comment

now you taking shots at me cause im black, you say i sold my people to slavery, lol, nyahahahahahahaha

you definitely are a german skinhead nazilol, nyahahahahahaha

Comment

pacquiao won, moh***gahhhhh, now what, beeyatch!lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

freddy "i suck penis" roach i would say

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    pacquiao won, moh***gahhhhh, now what, beeyatch!lol, nyahahahaha
                    i just saw the replay of the fight after i woke up, i was watching a **** where your mum was giving a blow job to a whole football team.
                    but good for you, your life makes sense now after all pacquiao won

Comment

i just saw the replay of the fight after i woke up, i was watching a **** where your mum was giving a blow job to a whole football team.
                      but good for you, your life makes sense now after all pacquiao won
                      i saw your mum suck your dildo, it was ****in awesome,lol, nyahahahahaha, what up ***** ass homie, how you doing, nice to see you on boxingscene talking about your love for floyd, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X