Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: The Offer To Deontay Wilder Will NOT Be Improving!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
    No, which is exactly why I believe that if Wilder signs the fight it will go ahead - because it's the only outcome that actually makes any kind of commercial sense.

You've got to be realistic. Hearn can't renege on the contract and make it look like Wilder is to blame, unless you think he's some kind of magician. Once the signatures are down on the contract the parties are bound by those terms. Hearn has been able to get away with slipping and sliding on things precisely because the parties aren't bound by contract right now, there's nothing to hold him to his word until the ink is on the contract. For the record I think Finkel has also been guilty of less than professional dealing.

Once the contract is in signed, the bull***** stops. Which is why I'm firm in my belief that Wilder should just take the deal.
    I do agree that the only way the fight has a possibility of happening is if Wilder just agrees with whatever is offered. Hearn won't budge from whatever offer is on the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Yes he can get a rematch, what I meant is no way he gets one now as the B-side. Team Joshua would give him one if they want, depending on what the outcome of public perception is.

The way Mayweather gave Maidana one, and the way Canelo gave GGG one.
      The difference here is, American and Mexican fans put pressure on both guys to rematch. You and I both know that, if the posts on NSB are any indication, that UK fans will not pressure Joshua to rematch Wilder (to me, clear domination on a round to round basis leading to a KO/TKO need not a rematch) regardless of how Joshua wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
        What ? That’s why I don’t support wilder AJ is the real heavyweight champ either him or tyson fury wilder is irrelevant knocking out Pizza Hut managers and Walmart cashiers lol
        Aj said out his own mouth that if he got the 50 mill he would fight. Why did he not make hearn make the fight happen? Why does Aj's team keep putting up obstacles??

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Boy pipe down before I stick a boot up your ass

Aj always said first the fight has to be in the uk

Wilder agreed to it

Wilder rejected ajs offer

Aj said fine give me 50m

Wilder then said yes but tried to change the location

Aj said it’s in the uk for the fans and he is the a side, as I thought you were bluffing fight is on the uk

Aj then gives wilder 5 times his biggest pay day or 6

Wilder is the damn b side, he fights Uber drivers,
          Aj signed the contract and wilder turned down 15m to fight ajs left over for 2m

What a joke wilder is,
          All he had to do was sign the damn contract but he *****ed out. Then starts to cry on the internet

The man won’t even meet aj to make a deal, they refuse to turn up to meetings

That’s how scared wilder is

Wilder said uk is where it happens, then he changes his mind like he has a choice, he is a d level bum keeping a belt hostage. Aj has given him a huge offer, he needs to find his balls and pen to fight before April also vanishes

Aj sells 1m ppvs makes 30m per fight easily, wilder is nothing but a keyboard warrior

You need to understand aj vs wilder

Wilder makes 5-6 times his biggest pay day

Joshau doesn’t even make 2 times as he alrwdy is the biggest star in boxing
          For starters you aint putting that boot anywhere but your own a*s & I can help you with that (no H0M0).

No heavyweight in history got 50million so its is clear as day, Aj ducked 50million....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Because the further out a fight is, the more shenanigans can come up and derail things; case I point, Povetkin was the top challenger for the WBA and WBO (unsure of which mandatory was called, but WBC/WBA/IBF rotate mandatories, so let's say the WBA), and Kubrat Pulev is set to be the IBF mandatory (Hearn's stalling out of the process for Whyte and Miller basically bought him 2-3 months, but he can't stall forever). With their turn now up in the rotation, the chances that rhe the IBF stalls out their mandatory challenger for an extra 7 months due to Joshua wanting to wait until the weather gets nice for Wembley are laughable.

Wilder-Joshua happens first, the WBA mandatory is up next, there's space to get the remaining set before the mandatory, and then the undisputed champion would fight the WBA, IBF, and WBC mandatories, in that order (with the WBO being defended before the rotation comes again.

On the second point, a handshake deal is supposed to be a handshake deal; weaseling your way into having a written guarantee for one fighter is dealing in bad faith, regardless of how confident you are in winning.
            I take both of your points, but they don't seem to me to be significant enough to completely derail what (to all intents and purposes) was close to being a done deal.

I'm hopeful that this ***** gets ironed out and the fight gets announced in the ring after AJ fights Povetkin (as long as he wins; which I wouldn't bet a lot of money on happening)

Comment

• The public needs to start exerting pressure to force this fight to happen.

Chanting "coward" any time they see Hearn or Joshua out and about would be a good start.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Yes in the uk

It wasn’t offered in the uk

Team wilder said first they would fight in the uk , they rejected ajs offer saying it’s a 100m fight. Aj agreed and ajs for 50m but suddenly wilder puts on USA which aj laughs at

Then tried to back out with the 50m bs thing which they couldn’t even guanratee or prove. Fake ass liars,

You all fake news

Aj is the only one who is able to send a contract and wilder refused to fight
                Which one is it? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  With no proof that you can provide said amount, only a fool would blindly sign up for that. B side needs to understand he is not gonna see more than he is being offered with a legit contract that everyone knows can be backed up. Unlike Wilder AJ is a star. Wilder cant even fill his backyard yet can provide 50 mil for AJ? Very doubtful.
                  You do realize D.Wilder is getting bigger right? They will have to pay D.Wilder more later.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Aj said out his own mouth that if he got the 50 mill he would fight. Why did he not make hearn make the fight happen? Why does Aj's team keep putting up obstacles??
                    That’s the benefits of being a side just like floyd and canelo facts

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
                      I do agree that the only way the fight has a possibility of happening is if Wilder just agrees with whatever is offered. Hearn won't budge from whatever offer is on the table.
                      Maybe I'm just too eager to watch the fight. But that's what I hope happens. And I believe that the upside is worth it for Wilder to take a crappy deal. An undefeated, American, undisputed HW world champion would make bank all day every day.

$$$

Comment

Working...
                      X