Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny even have any real fans any more??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Because all I ever see is posters talking about Mayweather...They only come to Manny threads to bring up Floyd...I honestly do not get it, never seen anything like this before.. The guy had a great career and now seems to be floating into the deep end, No build up for his fight from his so called fans, yet soon as Floyds name is mentioned we get a 200 plus reply thread..
    They are gone bro not real fans
    I wish Floyd would have lost just once to see who were real fans but he never did lose so we won’t know

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      You do know I coach AAU basketball right?? it is well documented that I travel the country..So I dont see the joke
      im just fcvking with you bro! lol. you always overreact from the smallest things. but i respect that you keep it cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        I wish Floyd would have lost just once to see who were real fans but he never did lose so we won’t know
        easy. take broner for example lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          by high school you mean juvenile hall? now your making your way to the big boys, prison huh? dont drop the soap now.
          how does any of what you are posting make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            im just fcvking with you bro! lol. you always overreact from the smallest things. but i respect that you keep it cool.
            we good..

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              I just think the man deserves better, He gave his life to this sport and made something out of nothing..Guy is a legend

Comment

No, they dropped him in a similar fashion like jmm did in their 4th fight. Kind of sad they jumped shipped as Manny is still fighting and all. It's like Manny vs Ledwaba. Nobody cares about his upcoming fight

Comment

Pac fans all retired when Floyd retired....weird

Comment

Kinda sad that theirs only a little bit of interest now from his fans.
                    He gave alot to his fans and the sport.

Comment

Count one on me, even though I think he should retire by now

Comment

Working...
                      X