Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to tone down my whole approach on here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
    Definitely is bro, I live for you're correspondence. Wish you would Skype me so I could cry afterwards and use the tears as lube to wank with.
    Queermo...

Comment

The bannings here are nothing compared to the bannings at bodybuilding.com

The mods there are psychopaths.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
        Queermo...
        Love you bro. Can I give you a massage with my swollen member? Want me to tickle your insides with him?

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
          The bannings here are nothing compared to the bannings at bodybuilding.com

The mods there are psychopaths.
          Lol probably roid rage

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
            Love you bro. Can I give you a massage with my swollen member? Want me to tickle your insides with him?
            No i dont want aids off all the BBC buttholes youve been wiggling your needle pin member in. After letting your dog bum your arse. While you where crying about your life.

See you latter, queer little mongoloid.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
              No i dont want aids off all the BBC buttholes youve been wiggling your needle pin member in. After letting your dog bum your arse. While you where crying about your life.

See you latter, queer little mongoloid.
              You must be reptilian, very cold outlook on life. All you need is love bro I can supply it with no strings attached.

Comment

Working...
              X