Top 5 stand up comedians of all time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Top 5 All Time For Me

Patrice O'Neal (passed before his best stuff most likely or thats how I feel anyway as he was just coming into his self)
    David Chappelle
    Richard Pryor
    George Carlin
    Chris Rock (although last special was his most ho hem who gives a f#ck in his long career)

Top Guy Right Now

Bill Burr, I don't think there is anyone working on his craft quite like Burr these days. Guy oozes funny while making greater points about you, me, us & our society which is for me what the best comedians do connect funny to cultural or personal relevance/relatability.
    I use to have Chris Rock in my top 3 until I found out he doesn't write his own jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Louis CK is being crazy underrated in this thread
      Tosh is being crazy underrated.

If you don't have Tosh as #1 , then your list is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        not worth it......not even cute so i can turn the volume off.
        Trust me, the act gets a lot better as it goes on. Who knows, she might even end up being your new fav comedian.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix_TAPOUT View Post
          Trust me, the act gets a lot better as it goes on. Who knows, she might even end up being your new fav comedian.
          no thanks.

you can keep her.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix_TAPOUT View Post
            wtf. dont mean to sound grumpy but to me that isnt funny at all.... no wit or intelligence just some girl acting like a clown. dont generally like stand up comedy but that is particularly awful. prefer someone like jimmy carr or frankie boyle if i was to watch it.

Comment

You are only able to be entertained by the height of your intellect.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

Tosh.0 is a quality show! I LOL multiple times every episode.

Comment

I use to have Chris Rock in my top 3 until I found out he doesn't write his own jokes.
                  I don't buy that. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a team that helps him write jokes, a lot of guys do these days & did so in the past too, but he's writing the bulk of his material

Tosh IS underrated. His special from 2007(?) or 2009(?) or whenever is still among my favs. That said he seems to be a TV guy first & a comedian a distant second which I believe impacts his standing & even stops people from considering him since Tosh, Stand Up Comedian, doesn't seem like a guy they'll meet.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
                    wtf. dont mean to sound grumpy but to me that isnt funny at all.... no wit or intelligence just some girl acting like a clown. dont generally like stand up comedy but that is particularly awful. prefer someone like jimmy carr or frankie boyle if i was to watch it.
                    Did you watch the whole performance? It was hilarious if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustin1997Hawk View Post
                      Did you watch the whole performance? It was hilarious if you ask me.
                      how many fncking times can a person say ''dads google history'', in that fncked up voice, before moving on ?!?!?!?

her voice would make a perfect torturing device.

Comment

Working...
                      X