No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Gonzalez Was A Man’s Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Gonzalez Was A Man’s Fighter

No death report is ever good news, but the boxing industry was dealt a heavy blow over the weekend when it learned of the passing of Julio Cesar Gonzalez.

[Click Here To Read More]

RIP Julio Gonzalez, descanse en paz paisano.

Comment

R.I.P. Champ! the real julio cesar of mexico!

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
        R.I.P. Champ! the real julio cesar of mexico!
        JCG was a tough fighter and we're all sad to hear of his death. But "the real Julio Cesar of Mexico". Really???? Unless you are Gonzalez brother, thats just a crazy thing to say.

Comment

RIP

Champ

Comment

RIP much respect, I remember he got a crazy KO once on FNF the kind where you go "OHHHHHHHH" haha. I forget when and against who, it was a while back but just trying to say I remember you Julio! In loving memory

Comment

r.i.p he went far in his career really tough fighter, first man to beat michalski in his hometown, someone roy dared not to challenge.

Comment

RIP Julio Gonzalez was a fighters fighter, he gave it all in the ring and was a professional inside and out of the ring, my sincere condolences to his family, what a terrible thing to have happen.

again, another motorcycle death, even if it wasn't his fault, motorcycles aka DONOR-cycles are an untimely death waiting to happen, because it's not IF it's WHEN, with those things.

Comment

He was a great man outside of the ring too. Very sad...

Comment

Rip

Still remember the fight against Julian Letterlough, that was a crazy fight. RIP Julio Gonzalez.

I also just found out that Letterlough was murdered back in 2005. RIP Mr. KO Julian Letterlough..

Comment

Working...
                    X