No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao shows great footwork and a nice right hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arshad221 View Post
    and when was the last time pacroid knocked somebody out? hatton try again sir none of these fighters have skill like floyd you know it
    and when was the last time floyd knocked someone out. dont say ortiz. it was legal but it wasn't like it was when they were squared up. Pacquiao TKO'd cotto last time i remembered.

Comment

That's all *****s can do criticize Pacquiao but their idol Gayweather is still scared to fight him.

Comment

lmao dude head is wide open for the checkhook and straight right allday I don't know why nobody can't see this in this fight smh
        Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
        i LOLed at this though. i clicked the thread hoping for some recent pacquiao sparring then saw the post. ****ing ***** got me. LOL
        well Shane kinda look good as sparringmate vs PAC hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
          and when was the last time floyd knocked someone out. dont say ortiz. it was legal but it wasn't like it was when they were squared up. Pacquiao TKO'd cotto last time i remembered.
          when was the last time pac fought somebody off a great win lmao or at a decent weight? oh I will wait lmao dnt say margacheato who wasn't even ranked haha

Comment

when was the last time pac fought somebody off a great win lmao or at a decent weight? oh I will wait lmao dnt say margacheato who wasn't even ranked haha
            Cotto lost to Margarito beat Mosley. Mosley beat margarito lost to cotto. Margarito beat Cotto lost to Mosley. Those were the top 3 welterweights besides Pacquiao. No matter what you say. And Pacquiao beat all of them. Plus he beat a game Clottey who is solid and probably number 4 behind them. When "PRIME" or "TOP" fighters go against eachother they win some and lose some. The great ones beat them all. And thats what Pacquiao did. lol

Comment

I really hope that pacquiao is gonna fight someone half decent very soon.He used to be such a good fighter I don't understand why all the cherry picking now

Comment

Originally posted by JustinBieberFan View Post
                I really hope that pacquiao is gonna fight someone half decent very soon.He used to be such a good fighter I don't understand why all the cherry picking now
                Thank you man I agree lmao this guy said clottey was at the top haha wow

Comment

Cotto lost to Margarito beat Mosley. Mosley beat margarito lost to cotto. Margarito beat Cotto lost to Mosley. Those were the top 3 welterweights besides Pacquiao. No matter what you say. And Pacquiao beat all of them. Plus he beat a game Clottey who is solid and probably number 4 behind them. When "PRIME" or "TOP" fighters go against eachother they win some and lose some. The great ones beat them all. And thats what Pacquiao did. lol
                  you still managed to throw thor in there aka mc hammer aka margacheato what was he ranked? lmao he wasn't ranked he fought a tuneup bought against a bum journeyman before pac fought him for that paper title and it was still at a catchweight lmao wow pac the great

Comment

**** i dont know man. Its not like i have all the answers. But with cotto, hatton, diaz, etc. Pacquaio cut the ring off great. Against mosley he just couldn't cut the ring off as great but mosley was just running in circles not trying to engage after he got cracked. Fact remains mosley been in the ring with pacquiao and mayweather and he almost knocked out mayweather. Against pac he lost every round and almost got knocked out.
                    Cotto was running around in circles too vs pac.. and he would have survived like Mosely had he ran earlier like Mosely did. thats not the point tho.. point is Pac has trouble when the target moves.. we all know this.

you wonder why they waited to rematch JMM before his 40th birthday, 4 years since the second fight... at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
                      Cotto was running around in circles too vs pac.. and he would have survived like Mosely had he ran earlier like Mosely did. thats not the point tho.. point is Pac has trouble when the target moves.. we all know this.

you wonder why they waited to rematch JMM before his 40th birthday, 4 years since the second fight... at 147?
                      Someone that agrees without manny nuts in their face thanks man when you just stand there and get hit of course he looks great and these angles lmao what are people talkin about? mayweather will not stand there and bang he will figure you out period

Comment

Working...
                      X