No announcement yet.

DAZN customer service the worst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAZN customer service the worst

Anyone else having issues with this platforn? My card was charged twice even after my subscription was cancelled within a month. Im pretty sure DAZN hás my money and they insist on begging to Google or PayPal for my money.

Come on bro, we all know that you most likely forgot to cancel it on time. Now you gotta pay for the extra month, but even if you did it correctly why not dispute the charges with your credit card company? Don’t tell me you got one of them fake drug store load up money credit cards where you can’t dispute the charges

Comment

If that happened to everyone that would mean DAZN would be skimming 9.9mil a month from people's accounts. Why can't they put a decent fight on?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Come on bro, we all know that you most likely forgot to cancel it on time. Now you gotta pay for the extra month, but even if you did it correctly why not dispute the charges with your credit card company? Don’t tell me you got one of them fake drug store load up money credit cards where you can’t dispute the charges
        Maybe you're not an adult that has ever bought a subscription or service on a credit card but this is a common thing that can happen with any number of services. I've had it happen with every gym membership I ever had. Recently with a streaming music service. Don't go dazn fanboy when the dude has a legit issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Maybe you're not an adult that has ever bought a subscription or service on a credit card but this is a common thing that can happen with any number of services. I've had it happen with every gym membership I ever had. Recently with a streaming music service. Don't go dazn fanboy when the dude has a legit issue.
          Thanks dude, I don't know why people have to act so triggered, all I asked if anyone else had issues with getting their money back. And by the way, I DID cancel on time with DAZN, Google or Paypal somehow kept sending them money monthly. Apparently they have a setting on any subscription app that is automatic.

Comment

Originally posted by allanperlee View Post
            Thanks dude, I don't know why people have to act so triggered, all I asked if anyone else had issues with getting their money back. And by the way, I DID cancel on time with DAZN, Google or Paypal somehow kept sending them money monthly. Apparently they have a setting on any subscription app that is automatic.
            That's why I hate to sub to anything anymore and ask my wife to avoid "trial" subs. It's so damn common to get billed when you're not supposed to, then you gotta waste an hour of your time trying to get it resolved. It's happened so many times to me and I even set calendar alarms to make sure I cancel at least a couple business days in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by allanperlee View Post
              Anyone else having issues with this platforn? My card was charged twice even after my subscription was cancelled within a month. Im pretty sure DAZN hás my money and they insist on begging to Google or PayPal for my money.
              Facts.. I got an error with the canelo vs jacobs fight and couldnt stream it. They basically told me to kick rocks and ask google for it back. Disgusting. Of course google had no clue what i was talking about. They basically STOLE my $20

Comment

Weird. Ive never had issues with Dazn.

Dazn is the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  That's why I hate to sub to anything anymore and ask my wife to avoid "trial" subs. It's so damn common to get billed when you're not supposed to, then you gotta waste an hour of your time trying to get it resolved. It's happened so many times to me and I even set calendar alarms to make sure I cancel at least a couple business days in advance.
                  Youre right, I too now made It a habit to cancel days before the subscription ends. I learned a harsh and perhaps unnecessary message about subscriptions. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                    Facts.. I got an error with the canelo vs jacobs fight and couldnt stream it. They basically told me to kick rocks and ask google for it back. Disgusting. Of course google had no clue what i was talking about. They basically STOLE my $20
                    Im more or less in the same situation with you since i signed up when that fight went down. Theyre telling me the same thing to ask Google for my money. It looks like NOW they might be taking more steps to give me back my money. Ill keep you all posted.

Comment

Working...
                    X