No announcement yet.

Golden Boy makes Kovalev an "extremely low" offer for September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    What's laughable is you saying Kovalev has been one of the biggest names in the sport. He can't draw ****, neither can Andrade, but has i said they have the Mexican-American angle to play which always helps in the US.
    The problem with your idea is that team Canelo hasnt even once glanced in the direction of Andrade. That's not me saying Canelo is scared of him but hes not entertaining the idea at all. If it's money its GGG3. Nothing comes close to that and Andrade himself called Canelo out? So why is Canelo got such a hard on for Kovalev?

Why not andrade if you think you can sell the fight? Good luck answering that question

Comment

what did Kovalev make in his last fight, I bet this offer is 5 to 10x more than what he made before. He's no longer undefeated, just another opponent so he is over valuing his worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
        what did Kovalev make in his last fight, I bet this offer is 5 to 10x more than what he made before.
        That's not how it works. You get paid appropriate to the opponent. There's a long history of this. Floyd paid guys like Guerrero in the millions despite the fact that they had no drawing power and never made shyt before. That's because they were fighting a true superstar. To underpay just makes you look cheap and unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          That's not how it works. You get paid appropriate to the opponent. There's a long history of this. Floyd paid guys like Guerrero in the millions despite the fact that they had no drawing power and never made shyt before. That's because they were fighting a true superstar. To underpay just makes you look cheap and unprofessional.
          That's not how it works in the fanboy ranks around here. I'm still waiting for how much he got paid though. Must be an embarrassingly low number. No need to "keep it real" now that it's Kovalev (of all people).

Comment

Give Kovalev 15 minimum. Kovalev has a belt in a higher division. Show some damn respect

Comment

Working...
            X