No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Eubank Jr, Matt Korobov - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Eubank Jr, Matt Korobov - Face To Face

Chris Eubank Jr, Matt Korobov Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC Middleweight Champion Jermall Charlo and highly rated contender Dennis Hogan went face to face Thursday at a final press conference to preview their world title showdown taking place this Saturday, December 7 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)

[Click Here To Read More]

Rooting for Eubank but I think Korobov will get the W.

Comment

Korobov's got serious skills, so Eubank better be on-point or else he takes a "L".

Comment

Eubank looks drained.

Comment

Eubank by controversial MD

Comment

Really hoping Korobov rids up of this overhyped and arrogant daddy's boy.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              Korobov's got serious skills, so Eubank better be on-point or else he takes a "L".
              Eubank can only hope to get by as the younger fighter but unless he has radically changed he gets out-boxed badly here

Comment

Can see Matvey outclassing young Chris but then getting caught with something silly just by dint of the volume Chris throws. Might not be enough to take him out, but whenever Matvey gets clipped his legs turn to jelly and it'll give enough excuse for the judges I reckon.

Comment

korobov is 36 years old. that is the age at which its safe for canelo to fight you. not sure if its the age at which its safe for eubank to fight you. guess we will find out

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Can see Matvey outclassing young Chris but then getting caught with something silly just by dint of the volume Chris throws. Might not be enough to take him out, but whenever Matvey gets clipped his legs turn to jelly and it'll give enough excuse for the judges I reckon.
                    I see it similar to you, very interesting clash of styles IMO. I’m weirdly looking forward to this fight more than Ruiz-AJ 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X