Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Any Heavyweight That Thinks I'm Old, Get In The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Any Heavyweight That Thinks I'm Old, Get In The Ring

LAS VEGAS A second knockout loss to Deontay Wilder won't prevent Luis Ortiz from continuing his boxing career. The 40-year-old Ortiz is very disappointed that a slight tactical mistake resulted in Wilder knocking him out in the seventh round of their rematch Saturday night at MGM Grand Garden Arena. Ortiz was up on all three scorecards, however, and remains confident that he is capable of defeating any other heavyweight in the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"If there’s any heavyweight that thinks I’m old, jump [through] the ropes"

Usyk, Povetkin, Kownacki, Parker etc etc WILL ANYONE ANSWER THE CALL or are you guys just going to try to scam your way to a title shot by fighting bloated , pathetic, fringe , semi-retire fighters ?!?!

Comment

This MF'er needs to wear a Life Alert to the ring...

Even my chick when she seen him was like "isn't that guy to old to box?" lol

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post

Usyk, Povetkin, Kownacki, Parker etc etc WILL ANYONE ANSWER THE CALL or are you guys just going to try to scam your way to a title shot by fighting bloated , pathetic, fringe , semi-retire fighters ?!?!
        Money over legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post

I wouldn’t mind seeing Povetkin v Ortiz. Battle of the old men.

Comment

He's right. When Wilder fights him, it's "Ortiz is old and washed up." If he's so old and washed, why doesn't any other Heavyweight wanna fight him. The only HW to offer Ortiz a contract was Joshua. Any other takers?

Comment

Hearn made a good job of keeping Joshua and Whyte away from Ortiz whilst Ortiz was signed with him so no chance he'll let him near them now!

Comment

Top fighters like names in their resume.

If they think that he is old why not add him ass long as he doesn't price himself out.

I want to see how many phone calls he is going to get.

Comment

That means you, Dillian Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                    He's right. When Wilder fights him, it's "Ortiz is old and washed up." If he's so old and washed, why doesn't any other Heavyweight wanna fight him. The only HW to offer Ortiz a contract was Joshua. Any other takers?

Joshua was only going to take Ortiz as a last minute replacement. Joshua knows Ortiz is old. No body gets credit for knocking out old guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X