Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Fighter hERE Looks More Likely To Have ALREADY Moved to 168?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Fighter hERE Looks More Likely To Have ALREADY Moved to 168?!

Why didn’t Industry ever grind the KAZAkH To Move Up? Or was/is Industry hoping for a foreigner to beat Hopkins’ record for various reasons?

Neither. You're an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Neither. You're an idiot
      You know in 1984 the IBF acknowledged the Super Middleweight limit, the same organization in which Hagler was rocking a strap?

Do you think the IBF never hinted a fight with Hagler's handlers for a Super Middleweight bout?

the picture and size comparison....I mean, who would have a more reasonable excuse to not move up?

You hunt leprechauns in the forest bro. do whats right and hold lil'g accountable for the 154-168 crap. you must be a smart american. use that brain. I'll fedex you some Turkish walnuts.

Comment

You're obsessed. Go offline and see the real world for some time.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            You know in 1984 the IBF acknowledged the Super Middleweight limit, the same organization in which Hagler was rocking a strap?

Do you think the IBF never hinted a fight with Hagler's handlers for a Super Middleweight bout?

the picture and size comparison....I mean, who would have a more reasonable excuse to not move up?

You hunt leprechauns in the forest bro. do whats right and hold lil'g accountable for the 154-168 crap. you must be a smart american. use that brain. I'll fedex you some Turkish walnuts.
            I deal with a Turkish nut everyday. As far as speculating about Hagler being asked to move up, I'd rather not. I'll leave the conspiracy theories and speculation to you

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
              You're obsessed. Go offline and see the real world for some time.
              my penis is too small. I am afraid to socialize

Comment

I deal with a Turkish nut everyday. As far as speculating about Hagler being asked to move up, I'd rather not. I'll leave the conspiracy theories and speculation to you
                conspiracy theory? if a person is selling you a double cheeseburger vs a regular cheeseburger, by the eye test alone, is one bigger than the other? or is a conspiracy theory needed to compare the two?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                  conspiracy theory? if a person is selling you a double cheeseburger vs a regular cheeseburger, by the eye test alone, is one bigger than the other? or is a conspiracy theory needed to compare the two?
                  I know when someone is trying to sell me a load of horse sh it rather than a cheeseburger. Comparing an active fighter to an old man...gtfoh

Comment

I know when someone is trying to sell me a load of horse sh it rather than a cheeseburger. Comparing an active fighter to an old man...gtfoh
                    you're saying in 25 more years GGG is going to shrink down to Hagler's size there?

Comment

Working...
                    X